Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
Well here are some suggestions:

First: Because the pace of the game is a little slow, it would be interesting to generate situations in the restaurant that would give some bonuses in perversion and exhibitionism
Second: During the massage event it would improve if the exhibitionism bonus is progressively increased, for example panty remains 1, underwear 2, bikini 3 and so on.
And it is logical to increase the requirements for her to undress more: bikini 30, topless 50...
Third: The clothing requirements are too high ><
For example the normal clothes without a bra, it should be much smaller, among others
Four: The masturbation minigame, could have some indicators of the right moment to click
These suggestions would be for the player to have a sense of advancement and evolution during the game.
And I'm looking forward to the next update. ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: giomartin95

Spike2

May 27, 2021
I like the game, but I don't know if I'm doing it wrong, but the game is very slow and repetitive. In the store I can't do anything, literally. In the massage after the bikini and the toples, nothing else happens. At home, nothing happens anymore than groping in the shower with the friend. And at work, nothing happens either. In summary, I like the concept of the game, but it is very slow and very monotonous.

tamleo

May 29, 2017
i like the game but it is very slow at the time need ALOT of improving, also the require ex and lew are too high but increase only one at the time

Koyaga

Sep 6, 2020
i like the game but it is very slow at the time need ALOT of improving, also the require ex and lew are too high but increase only one at the time
The description of the game states "it's a game about sexual discovery, slow corruption". So it is meant to be slow.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I thought about the stats a bit more.

For one thing, it's a very long grind to be able to increase certain stats (increase lewd and increase exhibitionism, then no progress in lewd because the relationship points aren't high enough, oh, increase exhibitionism to increase lewd. And then you can't increase exhibitionism again until lewd reaches a certain threshold).

Yes, currently the options for action are very limited. But should several places be playable later, it might be a good idea to let Jenny decide for herself what she wants to increase.
For example, by wearing a skimpier bikini on the beach, which would increase exhibitionism, while a visit to the massage studio could increase her lewdness. But the player can decide what to visit and what to increase.

Then there is the stress factor.
Currently there is only one effect on the bus, which answer one can/would like to choose. But there are enough ways to reduce the stress.
If Jenny does not masturbate but is still aroused the next morning, she could offer herself to the guests on the bus or at work. For example, flirt more aggressively or challenge the groping with certain movements.
For this, the arousal should be higher than the stress. If the stress were higher, this could lead to mistakes at work. She slips the drink off the tray and soils a customer, or she drops the tray with the dirty dishes and her boss demands a replacement. The sound for that already exists ;)

What bothers me slightly is that the skimpy outfit can't be worn immediately if Jenny only wants to go to Kayla's room. It was given to her as a gift and she put it on in front of Kayla and was even naked. So why this extreme restriction of the required score? Perhaps a further gradation of the requirements would make sense here.
Room/apartment/outdoor. After all, Jenny has been walking around in jeans and a shirt all day, so a change of clothes would be appropriate.
Furthermore, it would also be a good thing to give Jenny a little more wardrobe. It can still be shirt and jeans, but just different colours. After all, she has been wearing the same clothes since her arrival, including underwear, without washing them once.

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: Dariusex007

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
The description of the game states "it's a game about sexual discovery, slow corruption". So it is meant to be slow.
Slow yes I agree, but the pace of the game is almost stopping, in addition to being extremely repetitive in certain situations, unless in the next updates there are other options of places to go and more interactions
Don't get me wrong, the game itself is very good and has a lot of potential, but it has some points to hit

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
post, along with some self-critic that *may* address your concerns.

View attachment 2118479
Don't worry too much about criticism or reviews: what you created is already impressive and as you said has a lot of potential. This is objective, as the fact that yes: you now need the content to make use of all the nice features you implemented. A lot of content, it's challenging but should also be fun.
You also smartly chose SS, and that means you're not caged by the stupidly strict Patreon rules. That's another plus for how your project could rise up.
One step at a time and you'll fill all holes (no it wasn't intentional :D), don't make the mistake of rushing things up by compromising on quality or future developments.

GL, as I've said I'm looking forward to 0.8 for a reason, and the hype is totally justified ;)

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Don't really have much to say except I am also among the group of lurkers who have been following development and are patiently waiting for 'teh seggsy stuff' before we start playing, but I think what's been done so far gives enough credibility to have faith that we'll get there in the end, and I'm very much looking forward to it.

Underlying systems may not be sexy, but they are necessary.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's pretty insane how well this one is being developed. My last version was 0.4 and techniqual side of the game is clearly improved to the point I could see it in a future on Steam (censored Pizza Warm version ofc). There are some bugs here and there but nothing serious. I could pick on plenty of stuff like clothes and scenes but it's very clear those are coming. At this point my only major issue is how repetitive it is with completely linear progression. I have to fool around with roommate to get enough stats to push massage stuff etc. I know it's just a matter of early version and lack of content but that's the main problem I see now - a little to do and limited ways to boost stats. I'd love to fool around with Mr Humper and not his daughter so I hope that moment will come. Oh, and I wouldn't mind fat guys cuz models are still pretty much the same (which might be related to amount of work needed to make different models work but oh well). Overall great stuff and I really wish the best for the dev as he's proven. I checked on this version with little expectations cuz of how complex it is on techniqual side but was pretty impressed with how massage scenes were made - lenghty and great. Hope for much more from Yoshida in a future.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

View attachment 2118479
It is better to take your time and get it right than to settle for something you're not happy with. Take time off and refresh, we'll be there when you are ready. We are anxious, but we want your best effort, so chill when you have to, watch a little football and have a couple of beers. Salute amigo.

Reactions: Blepleb

Nice_Guy69

Sep 5, 2020
Hola. I am hoping pretty hard that Mr Humper will get some nice parts and scenes in the upcoming update. It is time for him to blow another massive load on her for example during her sleep or join her in the shower while she is horny af because some creep grabbed her tits in the bus or something

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hola. I am hoping pretty hard that Mr Humper will get some nice parts and scenes in the upcoming update. It is time for him to blow another massive load on her for example during her sleep or join her in the shower while she is horny af because some creep grabbed her tits in the bus or something
pretty young girls fucking with ugly old men is my fetish.:love:

Raksshshsahsha

Mar 20, 2020
I don't mean to overstep here, but I know there is a spanking scene in the 'old' LOK rebirth version with vanlen. They are also side-view models only yes? Or maybe not, but I'm pretty sure they are similar. So maybe you can improvise with it? I know you have a history, but I'm just willing to give suggestions for the scenes I want to see.

Or maybe it would be easier if Jenny's backside view / front side view is implemented? This way it's available to keep the male characters` side-view. I don't know the math here, you should know much more than me. But just giving some ideas!

Love your game. Thx.

Reactions: Starmold
4.00 star(s) 95 Votes