Others Completed Pizza Takeout Obscenity [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
there are already links for the new game but i dont know any link generator sites so im still waiting
honestly fuck all those dudes who only use the file uploading sites that basically require you to get a premium ccount or sit there for like two hours downloading a gigabyte of data. i have abdolutely no idea how they stay around and all those debrid sites are scams that say you can debrid rapidgator/katfiles/etc. freely and then ask you to pay for a premium account when you try to do it. cboxes are just as scammy, only letting you use like 2 or 3 sites.

you'd be better off just paying for the thing yourself than paying for any of that (except maybe rapidgator, but only because everyone uses the fuckin' premium-only download limit that really boils my fuckin' blood)

honestly i'd just wait for the usual torrent sites to upload it or just beg hentaibedta to upload it. animesharing is full of losers who shill premium filesites.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
honestly fuck all those dudes who only use the file uploading sites that basically require you to get a premium ccount or sit there for like two hours downloading a gigabyte of data. i have abdolutely no idea how they stay around and all those debrid sites are scams that say you can debrid rapidgator/katfiles/etc. freely and then ask you to pay for a premium account when you try to do it. cboxes are just as scammy, only letting you use like 2 or 3 sites.

you'd be better off just paying for the thing yourself than paying for any of that (except maybe rapidgator, but only because everyone uses the fuckin' premium-only download limit that really boils my fuckin' blood)

honestly i'd just wait for the usual torrent sites to upload it or just beg hentaibedta to upload it. animesharing is full of losers who shill premium filesites.
Just get a Debrid account. Solves downloading issues with 60% of those websites.

dexes87623

Jun 22, 2020
There is a newer version of this masterpiece available on DLsite that fixes the blackscreen issue on newer version on Windows, only for this the volume 11 and the volume 10 all the others from 1 to 13 are not sold or available anymore on DLsite.

thekinghailey12345

Mar 18, 2022
Does anyone have the android version?
Here's the android version, did a lil search and found one and it works only problem is, it isn't dubbed so you can't understand anything they are saying, for me that is

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes