Others Completed Pizza Takeout Obscenity [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GardevoirLove

Aug 13, 2021
EDIT: So I seem to fix it? Kind of? I rename the folder and it just started working again. However, as soon as I hit fullscreen, it breaks and it's back to a black screen. If anyone knows a fix then I would love to know. Thanks.
Thank you so much. I rename the folder too, and it works.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Works without trying the zoom or zoom2, but when try to make it full screen everything is black, there's sound but no picture. I'm on win 10 Pro x64, tried everything change the name of the exe, every compatibility mode 7,8,etc., running as an administrator, reduced the color mode to 8 bit, install latest version of k-lite codecs, nothing works, any other ideas?

Reactions: itsyeboii

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Umemaro is working on updating this and several other older works to be compatible with newer systems

Redni

Jun 28, 2021
Moving window work for eng/jpn version:
you can holding Shift + Click(left mouse) to drag the window

The way is not mine, taken from the Internet.

Can anyone have an .apk version???

Last edited:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So does these windows work on joiplay, i want to play from my phone.
Thanks in advance.

ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021
I don't know if you guys have figured out a way to fix the black screen, but seeing the suggestion to rename the file came the idea to change the location of the main folder. Placing it inside the desktop, the game managed to read and the black screen disappeared.

Feb 14, 2018
I don't know if you guys have figured out a way to fix the black screen, but seeing the suggestion to rename the file came the idea to change the location of the main folder. Placing it inside the desktop, the game managed to read and the black screen disappeared.
The black screen has been fixed by an update

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Works without trying the zoom or zoom2, but when try to make it full screen everything is black, there's sound but no picture. I'm on win 10 Pro x64, tried everything change the name of the exe, every compatibility mode 7,8,etc., running as an administrator, reduced the color mode to 8 bit, install latest version of k-lite codecs, nothing works, any other ideas?
I have the same problem, renaming the exe. file does nothing. I would also like to know if there is a way to close the game if I accidently close the window. It keeps running but doesn't appear on alt + tab or task manager.

xxxg

Sep 2, 2017
I have the same problem, renaming the exe. file does nothing. I would also like to know if there is a way to close the game if I accidently close the window. It keeps running but doesn't appear on alt + tab or task manager.
Have you tried putting the color mode to 16-bit? I was having the same issue as you before on Windows 11, this fix worked. Also, if you somehow mess up and the issue pops up again, just rename the .exe file and restate the 16-bit color setting should work again.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes