Others Completed Pizza Takeout Obscenity [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Cityboy173

Jan 7, 2018
I tried that, and only a few of them work. Rest are black screens with audio
I have muxed and re-encoded the Videos:

It is quite possible that with each video half the time is missing. (I noticed that) After all, better than not playable. I could not help it. I did not cut anything.

Nov 23, 2017
This worked for me, but when I try to go fullscreen it goes back to black. I also have to rename it everytime. Are these able to be fixed or not?
I have no idea. Mine doesn't have this problem anymore. I'm on windows 10, perhaps some update fixed it. Are you able to kill the process, by any chance? I remember this being a problem.

SaveMeWhoAmI

Jul 21, 2017
To avoid black screen while switching to full screen wait for the startup video (or skip it) to end and the main menu pops up then you can change to fullscreen. Changing to fullscreen during videos causes black screen and vice versa.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
To avoid black screen while switching to full screen wait for the startup video (or skip it) to end and the main menu pops up then you can change to fullscreen. Changing to fullscreen during videos causes black screen and vice versa.
That's not the issue; some people are getting black screen when not trying to switch to full screen... Like me. I'm getting a black screen and I'm not even TRYING to go to full screen.

vZeroeZ

May 12, 2017
I got a problem, the whole thing is not working for me. Whenever I open it, it just shows Now Loading while the audio plays in the background, and the seek bar moves.... What should I do? I attached a pic below...

1598122013052.png

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
I got a problem, the whole thing is not working for me. Whenever I open it, it just shows Now Loading while the audio plays in the background, and the seek bar moves.... What should I do? I attached a pic below...

View attachment 782935
Considering the screenshot you are trying to run it on Linux?
If so you can try to install K-lite kodec pack, then you will be able to see the video but not the interface.

Probably there is some sophisticated way in running it on Linux but so far the best workaround for me is Win XP virtual machine on VirtualBox. You can test with Windows7 VM but it uses more resources and XP is blazing fast and light.

If you are using Windows 10, try running the exe in compatibility mode for window7 or XP.

vZeroeZ

May 12, 2017
Im using on Windows 10, I tried running it on compatibility mode but still it doesnt seem to work...

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
Do you have Windows 10 Pro N? Or normal one?
N versions have some media files restrictions that is solvable by installing packages from Microsoft.
You can try this:

Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N (May 2020)

If this does not help you try installing K-lite kodec pack and try again.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Do you have Windows 10 Pro N? Or normal one?
N versions have some media files restrictions that is solvable by installing packages from Microsoft.
You can try this:

Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N (May 2020)

If this does not help you try installing K-lite kodec pack and try again.
I'm actually having the same problem and this did not resolve it. The only way I found to solve it is switching it to 8 bit but that just makes it look horrible.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
EDIT: So I seem to fix it? Kind of? I rename the folder and it just started working again. However, as soon as I hit fullscreen, it breaks and it's back to a black screen. If anyone knows a fix then I would love to know. Thanks.

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
Just wondering if anyone can upload the android apk? According to DLSite this one has an android version but I can't seem to find it anywhere online.

The link to it in the Horny Girl thread is dead.

LuMinesse

May 1, 2019
This is the file all in one piece, one download!
- - WORKUPLOAD -

And this will fix the position a little bit...
1. Open the setup.ini with notepad or notepad++
2. Change the second line from BootWindowPosition=0,0 to something like BootWindowPosition=1500,500 and it will change the position of the window.

I noticed something interesting... when you click near it but not ON it and it disappears, you can't find it on taskbar or even alt+tab back to it. You have to kill it via task manager. Click carefully! o_O
idk about you but for me it takes the game to my second desktop so if u press windows + tab it will be there. and question do u know how to complete the last 6 scenes?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No I don't. When I made this thread, I had windows at the time. It was like a movie with choices. IIRC, it's the choices that determine the end. And I think some routes unlocks others? I'm not 100% sure.
Edited - It's been way too long and it had this really weird habit of going all black screen on you if you sneezed.

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
Anyway to cheat for the full save? or you just have to play through it, I'm not sure how to get the 2 last scene
Have you tried watching all the scenes from this section at least 5 or 7 times?
You can just press on the slider few seconds before the clip ends and it will count as you've watched the entire scene.

Reactions: Gremory152

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Have you tried watching all the scenes from this section at least 5 or 7 times?
You can just press on the slider few seconds before the clip ends and it will count as you've watched the entire scene.
Ah okay thanks i got it now :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes