Others Completed Pizza Takeout Obscenity [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
Umemaro compilation torrent seems to be dead. Can you maybe upload Umemaro Omega Part 1 and 2 @nam654 ? Would be greatly appreciated.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Umemaro compilation torrent seems to be dead. Can you maybe upload Umemaro Omega Part 1 and 2 @nam654 ? Would be greatly appreciated.
Said in... I believe Lewd Consultation Room? Or Twin Succubus? That I will not upload Omega 1 & 2 because they're too large for me to deal with.

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
Said in... I believe Lewd Consultation Room? Or Twin Succubus? That I will not upload Omega 1 & 2 because they're too large for me to deal with.
Oh, sorry I was not following these particular threads. Thanks for answering anyway.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Ok so I download the one a moderator shared, but it keeps opening on the wrong monitor when I click fullscreen. Any fix?

Edit - Ok so I managed to fix it by deleting and unpacking the files again, but for some reason, if I quit out of the game and re-launch the scenes are black and say "loading" but I have audio.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
In fact, why ARE there multiple archives? It makes NO SENSE!!! Buddy, we're in 2018 and files can be large.
Buddy, this was a time when I could just scratch my ass waiting for the buffering, thanks to my internet connection.

Nowadays I have something else far more.. suitable, but I certainly won't update the whole thing in a single archive all over again, so deal with it.

Nov 23, 2017
I've been going crazy. I have every one of Umemaro 3D's games on DLsite. I decided to redownload them on my pc today, cause I saw this post. Every single one of them that utilizes the "Macky Video Player", including the pizza one, has black screens on every video, even though the main menu and ui elements work perfectly fine. Please note that audio also works perfectly fine. This glitch only occurs after trying to "full screen" or "wide screen" the image using the in game options, however, once done, restarting the game, deleting and reinstalling the game, restarting the computer, and messing with the video options in the .ini file, do not fix the issue. I even tried downloading updated LAV filters, which did not fix the issue. I'm wondering if anyone can give me help on this issue, since this community is knowledgeable (a way to close the games would be nice too, as they don't appear in tax manager, and the window doesn't resize itself back to normal without a restart, causing me to restart my computer as alt+f4 doesn't work). Just to clarify, the window resizing itself incorrectly IS fixed with a game restart (clicking the "full screen" and/or "wide screen" option only shows me the top left quarter of the screen, and it auto sets my resolution to 640X480, and tries to hide my taskbar). It's the VIDEOS that never come back. I can elaborate more if need be. Thank you.
It's a bit late I suppose, but try to rename the .exe file.

Reactions: BNOOC and smld

Cityboy173

Jan 7, 2018
I've been going crazy. I have every one of Umemaro 3D's games on DLsite. I decided to redownload them on my pc today, cause I saw this post. Every single one of them that utilizes the "Macky Video Player", including the pizza one, has black screens on every video, even though the main menu and ui elements work perfectly fine. Please note that audio also works perfectly fine. This glitch only occurs after trying to "full screen" or "wide screen" the image using the in game options, however, once done, restarting the game, deleting and reinstalling the game, restarting the computer, and messing with the video options in the .ini file, do not fix the issue. I even tried downloading updated LAV filters, which did not fix the issue. I'm wondering if anyone can give me help on this issue, since this community is knowledgeable (a way to close the games would be nice too, as they don't appear in tax manager, and the window doesn't resize itself back to normal without a restart, causing me to restart my computer as alt+f4 doesn't work). Just to clarify, the window resizing itself incorrectly IS fixed with a game restart (clicking the "full screen" and/or "wide screen" option only shows me the top left quarter of the screen, and it auto sets my resolution to 640X480, and tries to hide my taskbar). It's the VIDEOS that never come back. I can elaborate more if need be. Thank you.
Tipp: You can see the Movies if you go on: \mackydata\Movie <-- and open every File with "Media Player Classic Home Cinema" that work for me. (VLC Player doesn´t work)

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Tipp: You can see the Movies if you go on: \mackydata\Movie <-- and open every File with "Media Player Classic Home Cinema" that work for me. (VLC Player doesn´t work)
I tried that, and only a few of them work. Rest are black screens with audio

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes