Crevaniel

Jul 5, 2018
Haven't played stockholm but I hope you can tell me what happened on that specific ending and how it relates to this game?
One of the route endings in the previous games features Kylie as a "side character". The MC of that game helps her get past her trauma (Referenced in this game by her saying "She had only one friend before Natalie.") and one of the pictures you see in the latest version shows Kylie, MC and their daughter.

Reactions: decade789

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
One of the route endings in the previous games features Kylie as a "side character". The MC of that game helps her get past her trauma (Referenced in this game by her saying "She had only one friend before Natalie.") and one of the pictures you see in the latest version shows Kylie, MC and their daughter.
ok so technically Plastic Soul happens in the same universe but on a different time right?

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Same universe, it seems, but time skipped maybe like 20 or 30 years? Kylie is old and has an adult daughter, after all.
Wait by Kylie, MC and their daughter, does this mean that Kylie married the MC of Stockholm..and is there the possibility that he is the guy on the stasis pod?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
He usually release the updates either on the 1st week or 2nd week at most of the new month. Most likely we'll get an update maybe before the 15th of September.
Steam version is not available. Steam writes to me the end of this year, the release of the game is full.

Derrick477

Jul 4, 2022
Steam version is not available. Steam writes to me the end of this year, the release of the game is full.
Does that mean most likely the full version will remain locked behind a paywall permanently or will it release for free like Lovelust Project Stockholm a month after the paid version is released. (I know you aren't on the development team but if anybody has info on this, it would be nice to know as a current uni student unable to spend money on these games)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Does that mean most likely the full version will remain locked behind a paywall permanently or will it release for free like Lovelust Project Stockholm a month after the paid version is released. (I know you aren't on the development team but if anybody has info on this, it would be nice to know as a current uni student unable to spend money on these games)
The funny thing is that you can't buy the game on Steam. Well, to answer your question, most likely they will merge the full game on this site after the release.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
homeboy whiter than salt!
Almost thought he would be the one made outta plastic when I read the title and looked at the preview images

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes