decade789

Jan 19, 2019
ok just need to live for one more month for 0.08. I don't think someone would be a gigachad to bomb 0.08 here lol.

davy_jones_knockers

Apr 25, 2020
Possible bug in 0.07 (great update btw, love this game): when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no text appears and we return to the sandbox loop immediately, like after just one frame. It didn't feel like that was supposed to happen. This is after

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Possible bug in 0.07 (great update btw, love this game): when
no text appears and we return to the sandbox loop immediately, like after just one frame. It didn't feel like that was supposed to happen. This is after
You mean the one after the one with the android and mc going to the secret spot? That's a short scene to begin with. Were you holding down the skip button? You could've skipped the few lines of text that's there.

davy_jones_knockers

Apr 25, 2020
OK, I just replayed it and can give you a better summary of what's going on. No skip button as it was my first time through. Second time around it doesn't seem like a bug, more like a story point that hasn't been resolved yet:

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
OK, I just replayed it and can give you a better summary of what's going on. No skip button as it was my first time through. Second time around it doesn't seem like a bug, more like a story point that hasn't been resolved yet:

Yeah. That's all. lol

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
This good, A relax game. It make me feel sad tho cuz that our future life right there isnt it. anyway
CORRECTLY 0.08 no pentrantion sooo I gonna wait

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I wonder if the dev doesn't really think that it's about time to introduce ACTUAL SEX in this game, instead of 50 different kinds of titjobs, blowjobs, and handjobs...

• Angry
Reactions: bloren

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Found 1 bug. when you choose android to sleep on the bed and you wake up in the night and if you choose bed, android in chair appears while she still should be sleeping on the bed. 1691261123293.png

Reactions: Huli

Derrick477

Jul 4, 2022
Anyone knows when the next update will drop? its been about a month since 0.08
Also does the creator plan to release the full game for free or will it be a paid version on steam only?

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Anyone knows when the next update will drop? its been about a month since 0.08
Also does the creator plan to release the full game for free or will it be a paid version on steam only?
He usually release the updates either on the 1st week or 2nd week at most of the new month. Most likely we'll get an update maybe before the 15th of September.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes