feromonasgandagod

Jul 11, 2022
Just my nasty opnion, i hope we can get some of the pink hair android from the begining and have nipple fuck with her, no judging, see this as a stat on the sex record really got me anxious, good work from the dev, saw a comment about genitalia art and for me it's good, i like the nasty...
honestly hope to see every android in the future. Would take a lot of work and time tho.

Reactions: Wolfn

Masal15

May 17, 2023
good game..interesting skill tree idea! i hope it will become more profound with the next updates! news about version 0.6 ?

NE DAM

May 28, 2018
i love this dudes creations i would just love if updates were a little bit faster but i guess good content takes time :)

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
the usual bug report:

this time i catch invisible buttons on night shift.....
Snap3.jpg
once you go it you cannot exit and you have to use a previous load or autosave.....

tested everything else and no problems so far !!yay!!

many thanks for the game! and great job for the new animated scenes !!!!wow!!!!

see you next update!
salut!

HogToot

Jul 6, 2017
I hate how devs milk patreon, in 6 months we might get a toefuck how exciting, see y’all in 3 years when the game is abandoned for another slow update project

Reactions: oppai612

ajankia

Jul 16, 2017
Would have been great if instead of the father being the MC it was the Son. Hopefully they do a remake with the so as main character

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Plastic Soul [v0.06] [Huli]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Katsui

Nov 30, 2017
I can't unlock the nipple fucking option under "general", it only says "nipple fucking augment not unlocked", i've unlocked nipple fucking everywhere else and regardless of stats i can't get it to unlock and I believe I'm at the end of the story with no change.

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
the grayed out tree skill options were confusing me because i thought they can be unlocked and didnt know that they are simply not in the game yet
maybe if on hover or click it said "not in game yet" it would be clearer :)

Reactions: VINDETTA 23333
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes