VN Others Completed Play with Us! [Ep. 2] [Palmer]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
can someone help me get these last 3 visual novels please:
you put Anna back to work (you didn't let Anna off the hook for chores)
annoy Anna so much she kicks you out of her room
you forgave Anna after she ruined your clothes

im working on a walkthrough that gets you to 100% and im currently at 96%

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
can someone help me get these last 3 visual novels please:
you put Anna back to work (you didn't let Anna off the hook for chores)
annoy Anna so much she kicks you out of her room
you forgave Anna after she ruined your clothes

im working on a walkthrough that gets you to 100% and im currently at 96%
1)after the bj\sex in the room you tell her to go back to work
2)unknown to me
3) you need to tell her to do the laundry after you watch TV with her (before the film choice) or "mess with her until she does the laundry" option and later don't take her underwear

sodo

Nov 25, 2017
hi mates

can someone give me the Dialog-Path for the night-Sex-Scene? I tried everything.
allowed her to go to the Game. did not grab the alcohol. let a half-booze...
...Anna killed me always with the bat.

Azurewrathia213

Nov 27, 2017
It would seem that version 1.05 has the Anna Bedroom sex scene disabled? In the main menu, a 5th row of sex scenes is missing, which would have been the anna bedroom scene. Is it just me, or is it still possible to manage this?

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
It would seem that version 1.05 has the Anna Bedroom sex scene disabled? In the main menu, a 5th row of sex scenes is missing, which would have been the anna bedroom scene. Is it just me, or is it still possible to manage this?
not in 1.05

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
It's currently locked due to Patreon's new TOS. Which we now refer to as the second Hinderburg disaster.
Is it possible to have it in the game? You say --locked-- would it be possible to access it if someone were to create a mod?

The 2nd Hinderburg disaster XD

Big_BOSS007

Nov 8, 2017

I've always wanted to do a game in the style of Hizashi no Naka no Riaru, except with a focus on character development and story. Episode 1 of PWU is nearly complete and is our first attempt at combining the genre of visual novels with more interactive sex scenes than is usually seen in these types of games. Due to the complexity of the game, we've focused on developing almost a proof of concept in this episode, meaning it's shorter than we'd like and contains less focus on character development. However, all progress made from each episode is saved and continues in the next release. If the game proves a success and people like the concept, Patreon provides us with the opportunity to continue working on the series and deliver longer, more complex episodes with deeper branching story lines. The game is of course uncensored.​

Game Info:
Updated: July 12, 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, 3d Anime
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0.4
Developer/Publisher: Palmer/Ricky - /
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Links:
v1.0.4: - - -
v1.0.2f: | |

Credit to @OhWee :D
How do you get anna to blackmail you?

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Is it possible to have it in the game? You say --locked-- would it be possible to access it if someone were to create a mod?

The 2nd Hinderburg disaster XD
We are working on this to legally circumvent the new bull shit Patreon TOS.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
will there be some sort of way we can undo it once downloaded? i mean its not gonna be impossible to restore that stuff right?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I've been seeing game creators find work around over the Patreon bull shit. Its certainly easier then having to make 2 separate games, one with its original vision, and another censored in order to get Patreon to f-off.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes