VN Others Completed Play with Us! [Ep. 2] [Palmer]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

satois11

Dec 4, 2017
how the hell do you do the sleeping scene? ive done literally everything else, put she keeps killing me.

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
what route do you use up until that?
I'm afraid I don't recall specifically, but basically anna's friends come over and there's the option of taking the whiskey/beer, leaving all of it alone, or leaving just the whiskey (or something like that) - choose leaving the whiskey... I think

You can probably find the specific guides on the forums

Neway1217

Dec 5, 2017
OH IS GREAT TO FIND THE GAME IN HERE, ACTUALLY I HOPE ONE DAY CAN PLAY IT BY IPHONE
THE GIRLS OF PLAY WITH ME IS DAMN GREAT

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
I want to be fair and not mislead other people who not play this game yet. The dev didn't lock all content, there's other many sex scene. The dev just lock the best one.
I remember playing the original version and it didn't lock anything.
Seriously locking an originally available scene to patreon
I wouldn't care if it was purely a cosmetic thing always behind patreon wall, but a sex scene part of the game locked off pisses really me off.
Same thing EA did with Mass Effect 3 Javik the prothean, was on the disk, locked off unless you paid 10$
That's a proof of a greedy dev that lost contact with his fanbase for money gain

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
i have the version that has those unlocked i just cant figure out how to fuck emma in the ass (if possible)

can you help me thx
Anyway i can get that version also did you finish the walkthrough? since i can't get that 100% file to work.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes