VN Others Completed Play with Us! [Ep. 2] [Palmer]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 26, 2017
The "rape" scene with Anna is impossible? I mean, I've tried many times now and she just keeps on waking up? Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? Anyone else? (Edit: I'm pulling out when the heartcounter starts to go up just even a little bit, still game over)

Edit 2: Nvm I'm stupid, got to get her drunk to be able to do it.
What path do you have to take to get to do this? Could you please point me in the right direction? :-/

Oct 26, 2017
Thank.
after fail this mini game I got game over so I thought I just suck at mini game. the game shouldn't let you rape her if it mean you can get in game over loop if you hide her booze.
What path did you choose to get to this option (leave booze out, peek, sex with sleeping Anna) ?

Edit: Apparently, I was doing the right things but after you check her room the first time, go get a drink and come back to check her room again, the option turned into Patreon only?! Is this because of the last version?

Last edited:

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
What path did you choose to get to this option (leave booze out, peek, sex with sleeping Anna) ?

Edit: Apparently, I was doing the right things but after you check her room the first time, go get a drink and come back to check her room again, the option turned into Patreon only?! Is this because of the last version?
I think so. I think with this last update several options were changed to Patreon only.

pfftpfft

Nov 17, 2017
is there a way to hack this game and unlock scenes without being a damn patron? it kinda pisses me off

pfftpfft

Nov 17, 2017
if so, can someone send me link or downloadable link or somethin, cause i really wanna unlock those scenes

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
i would also like the download links for the most recent full versions or the versions without the patreon options thanks.
also how do i fuck emma in the ass? it says in the walkthrough i saw its possible but i have no idea how to do it thanks.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
also how do i fuck emma in the ass? it says in the walkthrough i saw its possible but i have no idea how to do it thanks.
I guess some things are just not achievable if you don't have the unlocked version, I played the game a few times and then tried to go for a specific sis ending, but even if I did what the walkthrough told me to do I couldn't get the ending.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I guess some things are just not achievable if you don't have the unlocked version, I played the game a few times and then tried to go for a specific sis ending, but even if I did what the walkthrough told me to do I couldn't get the ending.
i have the version that has those unlocked i just cant figure out how to fuck emma in the ass (if possible)

can you help me thx

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah.. that sucker went down in flames. Too many people lighting their farts on an airship. That was bound to happen with all that flaming going on!

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
hey guys I'm working on a walkthrough that will take you all the way to 100% but I'm currently stuck at 96% and i need:
you put Anna back to work (you didn't let Anna off the hook for chores)
annoy Anna so much she kicks you out of her room
you forgave Anna after she ruined your clothes

could anyone help me with these last 3 visual novels so i can finish the walkthrough thanks.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes