VN Others Completed Play with Us! [Ep. 2] [Palmer]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

bublegum

Oct 21, 2016
I'm stuck at 98%. I can't get "Get greedy with those photographs." Maybe I'm taking it too literally.
How do you get "annoy Anna so much she kicks you out of her room"?
For "greedy with photos" just fail taking photo scene, let her find you.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I only have the walkthrough from 1.02f. It wasn't entirely helpful (didn't seem to correctly follow the dialogue in some spots), but here it is:
The walkthrough seems to miss out the choices for the text from sister about taking the trash out, all through using her pc. If you're aware of that, it's mostly complete.

Reactions: Krull

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
I remember playing this game a while back when it was still a demo and we had the chance of looking at the mirror while she removed her panties\bra but when i've replayed the game that scene is no longer there.
That scene was nice, is there a way to restore it in the game?

OneBucPerson

Sep 16, 2017
Does anyone know any codes for the game? I know of 1 where it makes Anna your biological sibling but I forgot it and was hoping someone could remind me.

hello8008135

Jul 3, 2017
For some reason it doesn't launch for me. I'm on Windows 10 trying to run the game from multiple folders. The 32bit and 64bit folder Program Files and even the desktop. I've run the executable in many different compatibility modes and as administrator. There is nothing that appears though. Does anyone know how this can be fixed?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Do you have Direct X 9 and Windows updated recently? For me it didn't start first at all a couple times and then started but demanded DX9 and something to be updated in Windows (though I don't remeber what...). And there was also something about my CPU not supporting something Shader 3.0 or something. But after updates it have worked just fine.

Reactions: hello8008135

Juice2645

Sep 16, 2017
Good game, but I'm stuck at 98%. Does anybody know how to get "Annoy Anna so much she kicks you out of her room."?

hello8008135

Jul 3, 2017
Do you have Direct X 9 and Windows updated recently? For me it didn't start first at all a couple times and then started but demanded DX9 and something to be updated in Windows (though I don't remeber what...). And there was also something about my CPU not supporting something Shader 3.0 or something. But after updates it have worked just fine.
Ok, so although what you said wasn't exactly the problem I was having, you did however remind me that DirectX doesn't like running with an integrated GPU sometimes. I ran PWU Episode 2 with my dedicated graphics card and it launched how it was supposed to so thank you for that. You ARE the best.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Ok, so although what you said wasn't exactly the problem I was having, you did however remind me that DirectX doesn't like running with an integrated GPU sometimes. I ran PWU Episode 2 with my dedicated graphics card and it launched how it was supposed to so thank you for that. You ARE the best.
You're welcome. Double Graphics' chips can be sometimes real pain in rear, I have them too...

Reactions: hello8008135

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
can someone link a save? playted the heck out of this as it was bein made stopped around 0.7, cant be assed to go through it all again (the shower stuff gets tedios after a while)

hello8008135

Jul 3, 2017
can someone link a save? playted the heck out of this as it was bein made stopped around 0.7, cant be assed to go through it all again (the shower stuff gets tedios after a while)
I only have completed 62% off PWU Episode 2 but all five of the sex scenes have been played so you can skip to them like I assume you want to do. Extract the contents of the compressed file to AppData\Local\PWU_ep2 I'm sure you know where to find that

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes