VN Others Completed Play with Us! [Ep. 2] [Palmer]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It's a page back.. at the title screen, do not select anything with the mouse!
Type 'closer' and a popup will tell you you're related.
I tried this with the 1.03f version. I wasn't able to do this until I deleted all of the app data (user/appdata/roaming/playwithus...). If there's a difference, it's extremely subtle (I probably missed it trying to rapidfire through the dialogue choices). It did say 'code accepted' when I typed in closer at the start of a 'brand new' game.

Reactions: muttdoggy and Krull

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Not everyone enjoys the thought of fucking biological siblings. Making it default scares off players, making it an enable scares off nobody.
It's a story about you fucking your sister and mis-labeling it is only acceptable if you do it for legal reasons, like how big brother and Dating my daughter are a story about you fucking your 12y old little sister/daughter but the game labels her to be 18 so it can stay on patreon.

bublegum

Oct 21, 2016
Anyone know how to get "Still not suncream"
Could you please specify where is this point on main menu table? It renamed after you open it, so I am not sure which one it is.
Is it 4th from "in bed with Anna"?
If so, try to rub cock over pussy, but don't put it in.

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Can you rape Anna? She always wakes up?
This.
want to know the trick. I think I got every ending except this and just want to complete the game but this mini game block my progress.
after heart rate goes up, you are screw. unlike when take picture, you can't hide in this mini game.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
This.
want to know the trick. I think I got every ending except this and just want to complete the game but this mini game block my progress.
after heart rate goes up, you are screw. unlike when take picture, you can't hide in this mini game.
I think you need to leave all alcohol for both options , and i know for sure with half work too , but without anal.

QwertyMaestro3

Aug 31, 2017
Could you please specify where is this point on main menu table? It renamed after you open it, so I am not sure which one it is.
Is it 4th from "in bed with Anna"?
If so, try to rub cock over pussy, but don't put it in.
Yeah, that was it, thanks.
----
How do you get
  • "Destroy Anna's social life", the last one from the left on the first row
  • "Hidden", the 5th one from the left on the second row
  • "Hidden", the last one from the left on the third row
  • "Annoy Anna so much she kicks you out of her room", the first one from the left on the fourth row

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I think you need to leave all alcohol for both options , and i know for sure with half work too , but without anal.
Thank.
after fail this mini game I got game over so I thought I just suck at mini game. the game shouldn't let you rape her if it mean you can get in game over loop if you hide her booze.

QwertyMaestro3

Aug 31, 2017
Did anyone know how to get this points from Visual Novel table:
8th from 1st line (Anna's little admission)
8th from 2nd line (Hidden)
I can
Fucking
fuckable
I get even
definitely
sweated
\[shower\]
give in
show her
respectful
thank me
dinner
caviar
hastily
good effort
hey
maybe
check
she was just
breaking
barge in (NOT nicely)
mess with
peek
panties
I wasn't
Come
You shouldn't
worst thing
naïve
We should
She will
You're right
deal with it
stop
don't send
peek
look through computer until kicked out
anna's pictures
i haven't
good looking
alright
busy
consequences

3rd from 2nd line (Tell Anna something extremely stupid)
Follow the "Lovers" path from the walkthrough until you get to the couch scene. Then, tell her they wouldn't care.

and 1st from 4th line (Annoy Anna so much she kicks you out of her room)?
*shrug*

Reactions: Krull

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
oh well lol.i try getting past the take pictures of the biotch and no matter what i get caught.i get 2 good clicks and catches me.how do i get the pics.what am i looking for? i got 2 that said she wont want them to get out but cant seem to get out of bathroom

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
This game was decent enough. But, the engine just fails at being suited for a visual novel. This game is a prime example of why most VNs give you the option to turn off transitions. The constant fade-in/fade-out really disrupted the flow of the read, particularly since the scenes between transitions were pretty short. Also, the 'Skip' function skips all text by default instead of just read text (there's no option to change this). So using Skip to bypass transitions is not advisable either. That aside, it was fine. I don't regret spending time on it.

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
oh well lol.i try getting past the take pictures of the biotch and no matter what i get caught.i get 2 good clicks and catches me.how do i get the pics.what am i looking for? i got 2 that said she wont want them to get out but cant seem to get out of bathroom
Have to hide using Q before she spots you, then she will change position and you can peek again. Do this a couple of times and scene will end. If possible, play with sound...when heart starts beating fast, hide. When she whimpers/moans, peek.

bublegum

Oct 21, 2016
I can
Fucking
fuckable
I get even
definitely
sweated
\[shower\]
give in
show her
respectful
thank me
dinner
caviar
hastily
good effort
hey
maybe
check
she was just
breaking
barge in (NOT nicely)
mess with
peek
panties
I wasn't
Come
You shouldn't
worst thing
naïve
We should
She will
You're right
deal with it
stop
don't send
peek
look through computer until kicked out
anna's pictures
i haven't
good looking
alright
busy
consequences

Follow the "Lovers" path from the walkthrough until you get to the couch scene. Then, tell her they wouldn't care.

*shrug*
Thanks!

bublegum

Oct 21, 2016
Yeah, that was it, thanks.
----
How do you get
  • "Destroy Anna's social life", the last one from the left on the first row
  • "Hidden", the 5th one from the left on the second row
  • "Hidden", the last one from the left on the third row
  • "Annoy Anna so much she kicks you out of her room", the first one from the left on the fourth row
  • I believe you just need to hide all alcohol
  • convince Emma to not drink
  • forgave Anna after she ruined your clothes
  • I don't know... seems like nobody knows

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes