VN Others Completed Play with Us! [Ep. 2] [Palmer]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Jun 28, 2017
I've tried and finished all the endings but I still can't unlock the other options for the bed scene

Edit: Remembering on top of my head, to get submissive, just do the sexy and submissive route without sex

Last edited:

onigiri0529

Jun 30, 2017
of Other Event: User Defined 0
for object oProcessFile:
File is not opened for reading.
at gml_Object_oProcessFile_Other_10
############################################################################################

I opened the game and it showed this, help pls

U

User_10739

The provided walkthrough didn't seem to follow the game all that closely, at least on the path I was trying (romance). We definitely could use a better walkthrough. As for the other two gals (besides your sister), yeah the walkthrough was very vague for them.

My other complaint would be that, at the end of the game, sex was discussed but not shown on the romance path. A render or two would have been nice...

The camera flash function was removed between the demo and this version. Yeah, it was just an extra (probably unnecessary) step, but having to remember to turn off the flash on your smartphone camera was a nice touch... Chalk this one up to an extremely minor nitpick. The heart beating level at the upper right is a very nice way to keep track of when you need to hide during the shower scene.

This game pretty much forces you through a bunch of replays of the various paths to see all of the content. I'd love to see a full CG rip of the art, so that I don't get bored replaying this a bunch of times...

Nitpicks aside, it was worth the download. Sis is quite cute! As is that new gal...
Quite a bit of stuff you got in the demo is retooled or missing in this, i.e. bj for baseball turned into "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY, I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT!" Next scene, Emma is pouring hot sauce down her throat...

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I've tried and finished all the endings but I still can't unlock the other options for the bed scene

Edit: Remembering on top of my head, to get submissive, just do the sexy and submissive route without sex
We never had sex as far as I'm concerned, don't know what she does at night though xD
The only sexual stuff that I remember was occasional jerk offs that you can't avoid, but other than that there was nothing.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
so i take it the incest element was removed? (wasn't it original an option to make blood related or not? )

mhowe849

Jun 6, 2017
I think you're thinking of Emily: Sister Attraction.
No- the original demo of this from a year ago had a code that u could type at the start screen that would change it to real sister- can't remember what it was or if it's still a thing though

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
No- the original demo of this from a year ago had a code that u could type at the start screen that would change it to real sister- can't remember what it was or if it's still a thing though
closer

Enter it on the screen where you put your name in. DO NOT PUT THE CURSOR IN THE BOX. Just enter it blind on that screen
Dont know if this still works.

Reactions: Gloozi

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
anyone know the pattern to the phone? or is it just "impossible" to guess?
it is a Z pattern...when you get the message about taking out trash....if u say yes ...sis stays gone..... go into her room...on computer ....read message from girl that hates you....tells you the Z pattern there...and you can look at all messages....if you ignore or say no sis comes home..... so you can only look at a couple messages before she catches you

Reactions: Krull

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
so i take it the incest element was removed? (wasn't it original an option to make blood related or not? )
It's a page back.. at the title screen, do not select anything with the mouse!
Type 'closer' and a popup will tell you you're related.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
This game says 1.0.2 f. Is it the newest version? Because in the opening menu it says there is a new one available linking to the patreon account of the creator.

Also , this walkthrough doesn't work after one of the conversations with Emma. Emma turns up at your place and none of the responses will match for a long time.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Link to 1.03 is here:

No idea what the difference is between this one and 1.02F... if I spot one I'll let you know...

Edit: So far, the only thing I've noticed is a slight reduction in file size for the biggest (data) file. I'm not that well acquainted with all the paths.

And, as pointed out before, there were things you could do in the demo that were removed in the 1.02f and 1.03f verson. For example, in the demo, you could watch your sister in your room in the mirror as she removed her bra or panties before she went to school. I'm not seeing that here. A bunch of other stuff was added though, to incorporate the other characters in the storyline.

And the walkthrough doesn't seem to closely correspond to 1.03f either. At least not in the paths I tried. You are left to guess in a lot of instances. It says that a number of choices don't matter for certain paths, but I'm not so sure.

Short form, I think that it's still worthwhile to play the demo as well as a 'final' version, as it's a bit 'sexier' than any given playthrough in the 'final' versions.

Last edited:

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
Can you rape Anna? She always wakes up?
Start up the game.
"Hmpf. Freaks wanting to rape pretty pink haired girls. Disgusting."

Play for 10 minutes.
"Where is the rape Anna option? WHERE IS IT?! I'll settle for 'Beat to death' or 'Permanently disfigure', let's GO!"

Edit: I suggest waiting with playing this. The dialog makes no sense partway in, something definitely went wrong with the choices because it seems like the game thinks I made certain choices when I didn't, and the characters act oddly because of it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes