VN Others Completed Play with Us! [Ep. 2] [Palmer]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just posting to let y'all know that the download links that are now posted in the original post are indeed the full version of this, and not just the demo. I haven't played all the way through yet, but it has a completely different opening.

Enjoy!

bublegum

Oct 21, 2016
Did anyone know how to get this points from Visual Novel table:
8th from 1st line (Anna's little admission)
3rd from 2nd line (Tell Anna something extremely stupid)
8th from 2nd line (Hidden)
and 1st from 4th line (Annoy Anna so much she kicks you out of her room)?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
this is only episode 2
Mhh, guess I'll have to dig up episode 1, I got the impression that there's just some stuff in the past not explained before the game takes place.

So far I like it, it tells a good story and it's not just mindless clicking like other games. It seems pretty complicated though, even if you use a walkthrough, especially with so many (any) choices. They are not just ANY choices, they actually have an impact and can bring you to another ending than you one you're going for.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Mhh, guess I'll have to dig up episode 1, I got the impression that there's just some stuff in the past not explained before the game takes place.

So far I like it, it tells a good story and it's not just mindless clicking like other games. It seems pretty complicated though, even if you use a walkthrough, especially with so many (any) choices. They are not just ANY choices, they actually have an impact and can bring you to another ending than you one you're going for.
I added episode 1 on mega

Reactions: Gloozi

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thumbnail game pics, save to yur "cumputer" and zoom it :cool:
on req i can archive&up here all pics but i think thumbnail is enough
00002[1024x1024x8BPP].png

karrek

May 14, 2017
Is anyone else getting a glitch where it acts like you and Emma decided to punish Anna even though you actually decided not to?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ok, I played through the game twice and skipped through the whole thing 2 additional times to unlock the different endings (aside from reading the scenes that I hadn't seen yet) and still can't get the regular "Anna submissive" ending. Is there another walkthrough out there that's more clear about things? I always end up with "Sexy and submissive" instead" :eek:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
anyone know the pattern to the phone? or is it just "impossible" to guess?
It shoul be "Z", but you only get the answer if you snoop through her computer after she texts you to take out the garbage, I'm not sure if you even need it if you didn't snoop.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The provided walkthrough didn't seem to follow the game all that closely, at least on the path I was trying (romance). We definitely could use a better walkthrough. As for the other two gals (besides your sister), yeah the walkthrough was very vague for them.

My other complaint would be that, at the end of the game, sex was discussed but not shown on the romance path. A render or two would have been nice...

The camera flash function was removed between the demo and this version. Yeah, it was just an extra (probably unnecessary) step, but having to remember to turn off the flash on your smartphone camera was a nice touch... Chalk this one up to an extremely minor nitpick. The heart beating level at the upper right is a very nice way to keep track of when you need to hide during the shower scene.

This game pretty much forces you through a bunch of replays of the various paths to see all of the content. I'd love to see a full CG rip of the art, so that I don't get bored replaying this a bunch of times...

Nitpicks aside, it was worth the download. Sis is quite cute! As is that new gal...

Reactions: verzauberung

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The provided walkthrough didn't seem to follow the game all that closely, at least on the path I was trying (romance). We definitely could use a better walkthrough. As for the other two gals (besides your sister), yeah the walkthrough was very vague for them.
Did you get the submissive ending with Anna? I can't for the life of me achieve it, I always end up with sexy and submissive.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes