VN Others Completed Play with Us! [Ep. 2] [Palmer]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

shmerty

Jul 7, 2019
Wouldn't it be awesome if this talented dev saw how many of us still have interest in this game and would follow through with Ep3 which was promised to patrons and never delivered? Might soften the sour taste in their mouths enough to start patronizing him again.
Yeah, my luck was to donate to my first ever patron being this guy and then he ends up undoing everything and never delivering on ep3

• Sad
Reactions: MG_

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Just my 2 cents... this is good stuff. Don't know why he quit on it and even took it off his site. Was searching for palmer blackmail maid sister all over and only just recently found it here.

Reactions: Laziness

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
Considering Palmer didn't seem all that interested in continuing it, someone else doing so might be seen as them exploiting his work for money.
...the strangest thing would be Palmer being interested at all, due to the fact that he's unfortunately passed! :(
Apart that, I'd have loved to have an extended version of this gem of a game. But the guys at "Love-Joint" are busy releasing the final version of DH, or at least I hope so...

Reactions: Laziness

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does the walkthrough link just take everyone to this page...
Posts getting deleted or moved can screw up links, think it was meant to lead to here and a walkthrough for the second game. It was the only one here at the time I think. There's also one here.

Reactions: Xillonen
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes