• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
menu.png

Overview:
(Former Favorite Son)
Lisa Stevens had it all, until she didn't. Greg Stevens was a good husband and father, until he wasn’t.
Having married young, Lisa devoted her whole adult life to being a good wife and a good mom to her twin sons. Greg was always there to support her, both emotionally as well as financially. By all standards, they were a great family. But then, about three years ago, Greg got a big promotion at work. Greg assured her that the travel would be minimal and that, ‘Everything will be fine’. Well, it's three years later and everything is not fine.
Help Lisa and her family navigate their new, less than perfect family life.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-11
Release Date: 2024-02-17
Developer: clowns234 F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18
Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Warning:

v0.16 fixed: Do not merge this fixed version with any previous folders.
DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Fan Art

cast.jpg temp.jpg 000.png A_5.jpg A_5.jpg A_6.jpg A_47.jpg zA_27.jpg narr_.jpg A_5.jpg A_1.jpg A_96.jpg A_104.jpg A_22.jpg A_65.jpg A_12.jpg A_8.jpg path_menu.jpg A_15.jpg A_65.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
View attachment 1457210 :rolleyes::devilish:

The MC has a twin brother? Truly, this game is breaking new ground, but it looks like the MC doesn't take for good sharing his bitches. (see dude on the left of the screens)
LOL I read your comment and for a moment I was confused because the MC in this game is the mother and not one of her twin sons and I had to look at the tags twice :unsure: to confirm that the MC here is the female protagonist and not the male protagonist.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It seems like it has real potential with twin sons.

I wonder if she will have an issue with her sons swapping the way they currently look.Fingers crossed ;):coffee:

Reactions: seven424

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I hope it can go on for a long time
This was just me figuring out how it all works so there will only be one more part. This first half is just setting up the main characters. No sex yet.
I have a much bigger project in mind after this, and it will also include milfs and incest. I've been posting stories online for a while now so I have some tested stories ready to go, plus I have a following on reddit doing captions.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 24 Votes