• Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,077 35.2%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
G = Kiss,
clowns234 I think the options for Lisa & Tom in the parking lot, in the first 2 options (G & R) are the same.
View attachment 3704680
You're right. There is a mistake with the imagebutton link.
This is what it should be.
G = Kiss / Groping
R = HJ
X = BJ
If you replace the 0500.rpyc file with this one, that should fix it.
If the 0500.rpy file is there, then delete it or else it will get overwritten..
(It's located in the 'game/scripts/FS' folder)
View attachment S0500.rpyc

Reactions: manabasha

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Update is in $10 Tier now.
I must be doing something wrong. I played through to the "End of Update" notice, and didn't see either of the two new scenes on Tom's pimping route. Raymond talked to Lisa outside the supermarket, but she just left. Tom and Alice went to the park (or wherever that is) and saw the two women standing by the car, but that's where the update ended.

Reactions: manabasha

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I must be doing something wrong. I played through to the "End of Update" notice, and didn't see either of the two new scenes on Tom's pimping route. Raymond talked to Lisa outside the supermarket, but she just left. Tom and Alice went to the park (or wherever that is) and saw the two women standing by the car, but that's where the update ended.
There are 8 main paths in this update, with variations within. The sex scenes revolve around Rachel's first morning in the house and the paths include Alice & Rachel, Tom & Rachel, Tim & Rachel, and / or Tom & Rachel & Damian (if the player met Damian in the last update). If you want to get into more specifics, hit me up on my discord. I should be in and out the rest of the night.

Reactions: D Dog
2.60 star(s) 24 Votes