Votes: 1,070 35.2%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
2+2= j3675309
2 + 2 = j8675309

This was an update I dropped on discord and my subscribe channels a couple of weeks back. I didn't drop it here because it is not the full update I had intended. Since it did finally get dropped here, here I am. :)

Regarding saves, I fixed some code from early on which made current saves not work. There are notes for that on my discord and subscribe channels so feel free to check that out if you want.

FYI - There is very little sex in this update.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Playing Favorites [v0.18] [clowns234]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
2 + 2 = j8675309

This was an update I dropped on discord and my subscribe channels a couple of weeks back. I didn't drop it here because it is not the full update I had intended. Since it did finally get dropped here, here I am. :)

Regarding saves, I fixed some code from early on which made current saves not work. There are notes for that on my discord and subscribe channels so feel free to check that out if you want.

FYI - There is very little sex in this update.
You tease :p, You can always drop the full update that you had intended. But you said that you would drop an update here in the first week of March so I assumed v.18 was that so I requested the mods to update the thread :D. But if this is not the one that you would have eventually posted here, then you can post the version you wished to be here and we will play that. :)

Reactions: doccop63

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
Just a curiosity of mine:
Considering that Tom is the most rejected character among users, do you intend to give a better ending to the others or is it irrelevant? Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 19-48-29 VN - Ren'Py - Playing Favorites v0.18 clowns234.png

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
V18. I thought I'd wait till V20 to try again but I was tempted, and disappointed. I love the story but the rest is the same :poop: rehashed. Not enough renders, bad cringe-worthy animation as is the normal gameplay and code worthy of a hack by megalol. It's not getting better, it's getting worse.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Dev has too few supporters to get an accurate poll. f95zone gives more accurate poll even if it's pirate.
This argument doesn't answer my point. My point was not that developers can get a better sampling of public opinion by polling their supporters. My point was that developers can get a better idea of what the people who pay them want by polling their supporters. The number of supporters and the number of people in the general public are both irrelevant to that point.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PlayingFavorites-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
clowns234 any chance for a Gallery Scene being implemented?
It would be very helpful as there are so many different paths

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Playing Favorites [v0.18] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 351mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes