Votes: 278 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,077 35.2%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So the "boys" supposed to be at least 18?

I think it's safe to say you must be lacking something upstairs if you need to have your mom accompany you to a science fair with your project at that age... :ROFLMAO:
Yes, he could have taken an Uber or the bus. Of course, you don't know how far away it was or how big the project was.

But the main point was that she said she would take him and maybe he just wanted to spend some alone time with his mom. Both boys are competing for the mom's attention - and one is clearly winning.

I do appreciate the feedback. :)

Last edited:

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
So the "boys" supposed to be at least 18?

I think it's safe to say you must be lacking something upstairs if you need to have your mom accompany you to a science fair with your project at that age... :ROFLMAO:
You do realise that these games are a sexual fantasy and not a mirror into everyone's lived experience don't you?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You do realise that these games are a sexual fantasy and not a mirror into everyone's lived experience don't you?
Sorry, I didn't find the "science fair" a sexual fantasy. Did you get off to it?

There is that thing called "immersion".

Reactions: EZ8lt

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The renders are terrible; far too dark. Does the dev actually test them? Looked terrible anyway.
For me so far, getting the lighting right has been the most difficult part of learning Daz.
Lighting can make the difference between a 10 minutes render and a 2 + hour render.
I still have a lot to learn.
But thanks for the feedback. :)

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
View attachment 1457210 :rolleyes::devilish:

The MC has a twin brother? Truly, this game is breaking new ground, but it looks like the MC doesn't take for good sharing his bitches. (see dude on the left of the screens)
MC is the Mother. From the way it sounds is the Favorite son does like to share with his friends. Just not with his Brother. I wish the game had allowed us to pick which we wanted to be the Favorite son between Tim and Tom. Cause Toms is a JERK!

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Yes, he could have taken an Uber or the bus. Of course, you don't know how far away it was or how big the project was.

But the main point was that she said she would take him and maybe he just wanted to spend some alone time with his mom. Both boys are competing for the mom's attention - and one is clearly winning.

I do appreciate the feedback. :)
It seems one has CLEARLY WON!!! Even before the game began Tom already had Mom. I wish it had started be fore one was picked and give us the chance to pick between the two. Cause TOM is a JERK!

Reactions: seven424

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
MC is the Mother. From the way it sounds is the Favorite son does like to share with his friends. Just not with his Brother. I wish the game had allowed us to pick which we wanted to be the Favorite son between Tim and Tom. Cause Toms is a JERK!
I actually thought about making different paths - good vs evil and all that. I still might.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It seems one has CLEARLY WON!!! Even before the game began Tom already had Mom. I wish it had started be fore one was picked and give us the chance to pick between the two. Cause TOM is a JERK!
Mom hasn't cheated yet - unless you count making out in a parking lot.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Mom hasn't cheated yet - unless you count making out in a parking lot.
That and letting Tom feel her up. Also is Tim hadn't of said anything she would have walked right into the Bathroom and given it up to Tom. So as of right now Mom is Tom's. That could change yes. Still wish they could start off even and Mom(us playing) could decide with of the two to spend time with....instead of Tom being a stride or two from the finish line while Tim is in the blocks waiting for the gun to go off to signal the start of the race!!!

Reactions: seven424

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
For me so far, getting the lighting right has been the most difficult part of learning Daz.
Lighting can make the difference between a 10 minutes render and a 2 + hour render.
I still have a lot to learn.
But thanks for the feedback. :)
Hi clowns234, I wish you success with your project. I think your renders are dark because you are using Daz3d's default environments lights. Search for ElianeCK Lights, it's pretty simple to use, after installing in your Daz3d. Combine HDIR003 + Warm light E = Outside ambient; HDIR003 + Warm light C = inside ambient. You can test it like you want... just combine and test!
After this in PS, Filter -> Noise -> Reduce noise
Intensity = 7
Details = 4
Color noise = 0
Sharpness = 40

I hope this helps you a little.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That and letting Tom feel her up. Also is Tim hadn't of said anything she would have walked right into the Bathroom and given it up to Tim. So as of right now Mom is Tim's. That could change yes. Still wish they could start off even and Mom(us playing) could decide with of the two to spend time with....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hi clowns234, I wish you success with your project. I think your renders are dark because you are using Daz3d's default environments lights. Search for ElianeCK Lights, it's pretty simple to use, after installing in your Daz3d. Combine HDIR003 + Warm light E = Outside ambient; HDIR003 + Warm light C = inside ambient. You can test it like you want... just combine and test!
After this in PS, Filter -> Noise -> Reduce noise
Intensity = 7
Details = 4
Color noise = 0
Sharpness = 40

I hope this helps you a little.
Thank you. I can use all the help I can get.

The purpose of this short story is to figure more out before I take on something bigger. I have years of programming experience, but only a few months of playing around with Daz.
But I'm having fun learning - which is why I'm here.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 24 Votes