Votes: 430 14.0%
  • Tom

Votes: 278 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,077 35.2%

• Total voters

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Mom hasn't cheated yet - unless you count making out in a parking lot.
No she hasn't cheated "YET" but if Tim hadn't of said something she was already moving towards the Bathroom door!! Once in there we all know what would have happened. So she may not have cheated yet but it is just a matter of timing for it to happen!!!

Reactions: clowns234

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know you wanted this to be just a short story. But look at all the discussion this game has already caused?? So should you really make this a short story? I hope you don't!!!! You have an open game here that you can do anything with. Heck you could have her rush off at this point to her room crying on her bed and thinking back to how all this started!! Just a thought but I do hope you keep this one going for a long time!

But personally at this point if I was her I would send them both off to a MILITARY BOARDING SCHOOL!!!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
No she hasn't cheated "YET" but if Tim hadn't of said something she was already moving towards the Bathroom door!! Once in there we all know what would have happened. So she may not have cheated yet but it is just a matter of timing for it to happen!!!
She was just going to give him a innocent soapy sponge bath with his rubber ducky

Reactions: ropershy

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I know you wanted this to be just a short story. But look at all the discussion this game has already caused?? So should you really make this a short story? I hope you don't!!!! You have an open game here that you can do anything with. Heck you could have her rush off at this point to her room crying on her bed and thinking back to how all this started!! Just a thought but I do hope you keep this one going for a long time!
Something to think about. :)

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Something to think about. :)
I'm sure Mom and Dad both have sisters and or sister in laws. So that would give the game Aunts, Cousins and 2 Grandmothers to add to the "Play/Harem". Then there is Tom's friends Mothers. After all they wanted in on turning Tim's Mom into a slut, Fair is Fair after all! Last but not least 1 neighborhood Mom has been mentioned so I'm pretty sure there are a few more out there as well! Oh crap I haven't even mentioned Teachers or the girls in there school yet! Oh the fun the winner could have!!!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm sure Mom and Dad both have sisters and or sister in laws. So that would give the game Aunts, Cousins and 2 Grandmothers to add to the "Play/Harem". Then there is Tom's friends Mothers. After all they wanted in on turning Tim's Mom into a slut, Fair is Fair after all! Last but not least 1 neighborhood Mom has been mentioned so I'm pretty sure there are a few more out there as well! Oh crap I haven't even mentioned Teachers or the girls in there school yet! Oh the fun the winner could have!!!
You already got to see her sister and niece. :)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
yes I saw that pic. but it doesn't say who most of those people are. So there is no way to know it is Her Sister & neice. And they aren't in the game yet.
Since you brought up other family, I thought you might like to know that picture includes her sister and niece. :)

TyrantFox001

Mar 14, 2020
when it comes with the incest genre, you really need to find a good balance when it comes with creating the mother character, you can't have them look too young or else they just look more like an older sister but not too realistic because that just becomes too creepy or plain ew.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
when it comes with the incest genre, you really need to find a good balance when it comes with creating the mother character, you can't have them look too young or else they just look more like an older sister but not too realistic because that just becomes too creepy or plain ew.
You can create more "realistic" mom/mature characters without them end up creepy or plain as you put it. Then again, the more realistic, the better imho. To many such characters in games as these end up laughable because unrealistic age, body proportions etc for their role.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hi clowns234, I wish you success with your project. I think your renders are dark because you are using Daz3d's default environments lights. Search for ElianeCK Lights, it's pretty simple to use, after installing in your Daz3d. Combine HDIR003 + Warm light E = Outside ambient; HDIR003 + Warm light C = inside ambient. You can test it like you want... just combine and test!
After this in PS, Filter -> Noise -> Reduce noise
Intensity = 7
Details = 4
Color noise = 0
Sharpness = 40

I hope this helps you a little.
You were correct that I was using the default environment lights. Seemed a simple solution but as proven here, not a good one.
I haven't bought ElianeCK yet because I want to at least try to figure out the concepts before I buy a tool that does it for me. That's a big part of why I am doing this. Having fun figuring it all out.
Here's a pic I rendered using pointlights. I would appreciate your critique.
00005.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dark Anu
2.60 star(s) 24 Votes