Votes: 286 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,108 35.1%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Ok I don't think you are seeing what we see. The idea in the game is for Mom to chose her favorite son. The game starts out and Mom has run off to the Mall with Tom. She has left Tim home all alone. Mom and Tom act like boyfriend & girlfriend while at the Mall. Making out and letting Tom feel her up ( sort of hints at Mom giving a Blowjob if I remember correctly). Mom comes home and now it is Tim's turn. But how does Mom spend her time with Tim? She argues with him and slaps him. Instead of fixing the issue with Tim, Mom spends more time with Tom letting him feel her up and kiss on her. Did Mom finally go to see Tim and try to fix things? NOOO she goes up and watches Tom take a shower. Would have went in and joined him if Tim hadn't of come out into the hallway.
Tim leaves. Does Mom go looking for him? No she could care less. Tim does finally get a Hot scene with the Aunt(or cousin). But while Tim finally get's his hot scene. Tom is getting one as well with their Teacher(or her daughter).
Tim comes home and finally gets a hot scene with Mom. But so does his Cousin. Hell she got just about as much time with Mom as Tim did.
Hell the kid from school that Tim beats up got more hot scene time with Mom then Tim has gotten.

Tom - MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, Teacher.
TIm - Aunt, Mom

and this is playing for Tim to win. But the game is heavily tilted in Tom's favor.
As for Tom getting all the action, that is who he is. A playboy. BTW, if you choose to skip Tom's sex scenes in the beginning, it will skip all further sex scenes. Although you do have the option to override the skip on some scenes.

Tim is not a playboy. Tim is the guy who spends his days and nights at his computer. He is the guy who repeatably chose his computer over hanging out with Tim and Lisa. Until he didn't, which is where the story starts.

As for this happened or that happened, you are making a lot of assumptions that the story doesn't verify or only happens if the player chooses it to happen. Some things are left ambiguous for a reason. Alice only 'gets' with Lisa if you , the player, choose for that to happen. Tom doesn't get a BJ in the backseat unless you choose for that to happen. Tom doesn't get a BJ in the kitchen unless you choose for it to happen. Tom doesn't get with Lisa unless you choose for it to happen. Also, Alice doesn't get with Lisa unless you choose for it to happen.

FYI - Lisa didn't choose to start ignoring Tim. It was Tim's choice to all but ignore them for well over a year. The story starts with Tom almost at the finish line and Tim still standing back at the starting line. How it ends will be up to the player.

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
As for Tom getting all the action, that is who he is. A playboy. BTW, if you choose to skip Tom's sex scenes in the beginning, it will skip all further sex scenes. Although you do have the option to override the skip on some scenes.

Tim is not a playboy. Tim is the guy who spends his days and nights at his computer. He is the guy who repeatably chose his computer over hanging out with Tim and Lisa. Until he didn't, which is where the story starts.

As for this happened or that happened, you are making a lot of assumptions that the story doesn't verify or only happens if the player chooses it to happen. Some things are left ambiguous for a reason. Alice only 'gets' with Lisa if you , the player, choose for that to happen. Tom doesn't get a BJ in the backseat unless you choose for that to happen. Tom doesn't get a BJ in the kitchen unless you choose for it to happen. Tom doesn't get with Lisa unless you choose for it to happen. Also, Alice doesn't get with Lisa unless you choose for it to happen.

FYI - Lisa didn't choose to start ignoring Tim. It was Tim's choice to all but ignore them for well over a year. The story starts with Tom almost at the finish line and Tim still standing back at the starting line. How it ends will be up to the player.
Tim did ask her to take him to the science fair. But instead she (by your choice Dev) to go with Tom instead. So far Lisa (payers haven't had the choice) hasn't made that up to Tim yet. Has there been a scene yet where Lisa goes upstairs and thinks "Do I go to Tim's Room or Tom's Room"?
It just seems most of the choices seem to be " Do I say yes or no to Tom"? cause Tim isn't around.

Personally I think it is time that Tim gets to rub it in Tom's face that Mom belongs to Tim now. Hell it is past time. Hell I wish Tim could get Mom, Aunt, Cousin, Grandma ( if you bring her in) Teacher and Teacher's daughter and Tom didn't get shit.

It just seems us on Team Tim are playing catch up without an actually chance or way to actually catch up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ph4r40h

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Tim did ask her to take him to the science fair. But instead she (by your choice Dev) to go with Tom instead. So far Lisa (payers haven't had the choice) hasn't made that up to Tim yet. Has there been a scene yet where Lisa goes upstairs and thinks "Do I go to Tim's Room or Tom's Room"?
It just seems most of the choices seem to be " Do I say yes or no to Tom"? cause Tim isn't around.

Personally I think it is time that Tim gets to rub it in Tom's face that Mom belongs to Tim now. Hell it is past time. Hell I wish Tim could get Mom, Aunt, Cousin, Grandma ( if you bring her in) Teacher and Teacher's daughter and Tom didn't get shit.

It just seems us on Team Tim are playing catch up without an actually chance or way to actually catch up.
Her not taking him is the catalyst that kicks off the whole game.
For months and months...
Lisa = 'Wanna go with?'
Tim - 'No'
Lisa = 'Wanna go with?'
Tim - 'No'
Eventually, she stopped asking - and Tim was fine with that, until he realized that they had moved on without him.

Tim blames Tom, because Tom is now much closer to Lisa. Tom blames Tim because he sees it as Tim abandoning Lisa (and him) in her time of need (Lisa's had been all but abandoned by her husband, who is most likely cheating on her). Lisa finally realized how messed up things were between her and Tim when she assumed he would be ok with Tim staying home all day on their birthday. In her defense, why would she assume he would want to go with them when for months, he consistently said no to doing anything with them. When she tried to talk to Tim, he shut her down, and so she chose to ignore the problem instead of dealing with it.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Lisa and Tim's story is the closest thing to a romance path as this game will have. It will also be the most drawn out. But I promise, there will be a path where Tim wins the girl (Lisa) in the end, along with a few others to add to his collection. :)
Right now I could see Tim and his Aunt having a romance path. After all she actually cares about him unlike Mom. Maybe his friends mother if you bring her into the game. I could see Tim just making Mom his Bitch just to keep her from Tom and other males. Mom sort of burned that romance path bridge when she went off to the Mall with Tom and then slapped Tim when he brought it up.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Lisa and Tim's story is the closest thing to a romance path as this game will have. It will also be the most drawn out. But I promise, there will be a path where Tim wins the girl (Lisa) in the end, along with a few others to add to his collection. :)
Awesome! ;) Personally I love to have myself a good girl colection.
Remember, quality is more importaint than quantity when colecting girls.
Also always becareful to to ensure that they dont spoil. Which they tend to do easily.
:devilish:That's why I keep mine sealed in tupperware... but only because I can't encase them in carbonite. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: clowns234

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Awesome! ;) Personally I love to have myself a good girl colection.
Remember, quality is more importaint than quantity when colecting girls.
Also always becareful to to ensure that they dont spoil. Which they tend to do easily.
:devilish:That's why I keep mine sealed in tupperware... but only because I can't encase them in carbonite. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
"Also always becareful to to ensure that they dont spoil." Right there. To me in this game "MOM" has already SPOILED. With all the stuff she has already done with Tom and that other kid from school even before Tim gets a chance.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
"Also always becareful to to ensure that they dont spoil." Right there. To me in this game "MOM" has already SPOILED. With all the stuff she has already done with Tom and that other kid from school even before Tim gets a chance.
:unsure: Well, if that's how you feel, then there's only two options. Either do like you do with bread or cheese and cut the molded part off and keep what's still good, or forget the tupperware and dump the spoils in the trash...

I was just being funny. The part about them spoiling was simply there to set up the tupperware joke. ;)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Still not sure what path you are on. Except for some groping when she is drunk and one time making out in the backseat, nothing else sexual happens, unless you choose for it to happen. Also, Tom saves Lisa from being raped by Vlad, unless you chose a path where she is a willing participant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grif1001

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Still not sure what path you are on. Except for some groping when she is drunk and one time making out in the backseat, nothing else sexual happens, unless you choose for it to happen. Also, Tom saves Lisa from being raped by Vlad, unless you chose a path where she is a willing participant.
1st Vlad. Tom really didn't do anything but show up and that stopped what Mom and Vlad were doing. Did he punch Vlad? No he just let him leave. It was Tim at school later that knocked the crap out of Vlad. Besides Vlad wasn't really raping Lisa since she was saying "OH YES! This is exactly what I need" right before Tom opened the door.

See your not viewing this as if you were Tim. If you were Tim what would you believe had already happened? You would believe they had fucked every single time you weren't around. He wouldn't be able to help feeling that way. True Mom is saying NO. But Mom has already lied to Tim and let him down. And what is Tom telling his friends? That Mom is his bitch. That soon he will be sharing her with his friends. Now if your Tim what are you going to be feeling and thinking?

To Tim she is no longer his Mom but Tom's girlfriend. In reality with what Tim would believe that is going on. Tim would feel he had already lost by the time he went to his Aunt's house. He would never had returned to the house. Mom dumped him for Tom.

Right it feels as if Tim & Tom are both chasing Lisa. But what should be happening (if your no Tim's path) is Lisa should be chasing Tim. She is the one that messed up. She is the one that made the mistake. Only mistake Tim has made it trusting and caring about his Mother. She should be proving to him she deserves to have him. Crap there was something going on with Lisa and Vlad. There is something going on with Tom and Lisa. So why would he want to chase Lisa? Dang Tim has his Aunt who is a younger and better looking the Lisa is. Plus he can trust her.

Tim holds the cards. The Aunt is on his side. And 1 call to Grandma (who lisa is scared to death of) and Lisa and Tom would both be getting their asses whipped.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Tim holds the cards. The Aunt is on his side. And 1 call to Grandma (who lisa is scared to death of) and Lisa and Tom would both be getting their asses whipped.
So, I'm confused... do you like the game or not?

Sorry If I'm jumping into the middle of your discussion, but I just dont get it.

I mean, this story is being told by clowns234 . But It seems like you aren't happy about the way he is telling it.
Not every element in a story is something that is left to the choice of the player. In fact the majority of the truely driving actions in most stories arent left up to choice.
Some Dev's may hide their actions behind the illusion of a choice, but how many of them give you an option, and then no matter which option you choose, after 5 or 6 pages of dialogue bring both options bact to the same dialogue path? The content may be slightly different in places as to what specific fetish was chosen, but the main storyline doesn't change.

Honestly, I for one am amazed at the extent to which clowns234 has participated in this back and forth about his story and the direction it is taking. I've never seen a Dev in another thread who took this much time to go back and forth with someone. It's honestly quite admirable.

Obviously the things that you weren't given an option about were elements of the story that the dev is using to drive the rising action and lay the path for the forward motion of the story. But you seem to want to complain about not having the option to chose to remove the tension creating elements so that there is no driving force behind the plot.

The botom line is that you seem to be unhappy with how he is telling HIS story, but it IS his story, not yours... Why not just let him tell it?

I'm not trying to start anything and I mean no offense, but dev's can't please everyone, and those who try usually end up with a story that conflicts itself or doesnt make sense and then they just abandon the project.

clowns234 is obviously trying to do his best with the story he's telling. Why not let him tell it his way? In the end you might be surprised and find that you actualy loved it...

IDK, I just think we need to appreciate the devs that try. too many get frustrated and give up. lets encourage the ones who haven't.

Keep up the good work clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
1st Vlad. Tom really didn't do anything but show up and that stopped what Mom and Vlad were doing. Did he punch Vlad? No he just let him leave. It was Tim at school later that knocked the crap out of Vlad. Besides Vlad wasn't really raping Lisa since she was saying "OH YES! This is exactly what I need" right before Tom opened the door.

See your not viewing this as if you were Tim. If you were Tim what would you believe had already happened? You would believe they had fucked every single time you weren't around. He wouldn't be able to help feeling that way. True Mom is saying NO. But Mom has already lied to Tim and let him down. And what is Tom telling his friends? That Mom is his bitch. That soon he will be sharing her with his friends. Now if your Tim what are you going to be feeling and thinking?

To Tim she is no longer his Mom but Tom's girlfriend. In reality with what Tim would believe that is going on. Tim would feel he had already lost by the time he went to his Aunt's house. He would never had returned to the house. Mom dumped him for Tom.

Right it feels as if Tim & Tom are both chasing Lisa. But what should be happening (if your no Tim's path) is Lisa should be chasing Tim. She is the one that messed up. She is the one that made the mistake. Only mistake Tim has made it trusting and caring about his Mother. She should be proving to him she deserves to have him. Crap there was something going on with Lisa and Vlad. There is something going on with Tom and Lisa. So why would he want to chase Lisa? Dang Tim has his Aunt who is a younger and better looking the Lisa is. Plus he can trust her.

There are two paths with Vlad. The one you refer to only happens if you chose the most extreme option in the backseat of the car. In other words, you chose Lisa to be slutty. Had you chose either of the other two options, Lisa would have been an unwilling participant with Vlad, getting saved by Tom. Once Lisa shows concern that Vlad might start rumors, Tom unleashes Tim and Alice on Vlad. Tom is the fighter of the two (which will come into play later).

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Sorry If I'm jumping into the middle of your discussion, but I just dont get it.

I mean, this story is being told by clowns234 . But It seems like you aren't happy about the way he is telling it.
Not every element in a story is something that is left to the choice of the player. In fact the majority of the truely driving actions in most stories arent left up to choice.
Some Dev's may hide their actions behind the illusion of a choice, but how many of them give you an option, and then no matter which option you choose, after 5 or 6 pages of dialogue bring both options bact to the same dialogue path? The content may be slightly different in places as to what specific fetish was chosen, but the main storyline doesn't change.

Honestly, I for one am amazed at the extent to which clowns234 has participated in this back and forth about his story and the direction it is taking. I've never seen a Dev in another thread who took this much time to go back and forth with someone. It's honestly quite admirable.

Obviously the things that you weren't given an option about were elements of the story that the dev is using to drive the rising action and lay the path for the forward motion of the story. But you seem to want to complain about not having the option to chose to remove the tension creating elements so that there is no driving force behind the plot.

The botom line is that you seem to be unhappy with how he is telling HIS story, but it IS his story, not yours... Why not just let him tell it?

I'm not trying to start anything and I mean no offense, but dev's can't please everyone, and those who try usually end up with a story that conflicts itself or doesnt make sense and then they just abandon the project.

clowns234 is obviously trying to do his best with the story he's telling. Why not let him tell it his way? In the end you might be surprised and find that you actualy loved it...

IDK, I just think we need to appreciate the devs that try. too many get frustrated and give up. lets encourage the ones who haven't.

I always appreciate constructive feedback (and praise :p ) from people. Thanks to you and to ropershy.

Reactions: Grif1001

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020

Me and clown234 have had these talks since the game first came out. He has even had me a read and tell him what I thought of a few stories he has written.
Do I like the game? Yes. I'm just confused on how if it is suppose to be a choice between the 2 sons. How 1 of the sons (Tim) has already lost the game even before it actually started. I'm just defending Tim.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Me and clown234 have had these talks since the game first came out. He has even had me a read and tell him what I thought of a few stories he has written.
Do I like the game? Yes. I'm just confused on how if it is suppose to be a choice between the 2 sons. How 1 of the sons (Tim) has already lost the game even before it actually started. I'm just defending Tim.
That’s cool.

I guess I made different choices and didn’t have the mom be as lewed as she had the potential to be. From my point of view, I was left with the feeeling that Tim was down, but not out. I feel like things have been working against him, but only to set him up to take action and change things. I guess I’m expecting that from this point on Tim will defend himself :ROFLMAO:

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Her not taking him is the catalyst that kicks off the whole game.
For months and months...
Lisa = 'Wanna go with?'
Tim - 'No'
Lisa = 'Wanna go with?'
Tim - 'No'
Eventually, she stopped asking - and Tim was fine with that, until he realized that they had moved on without him.

Tim blames Tom, because Tom is now much closer to Lisa. Tom blames Tim because he sees it as Tim abandoning Lisa (and him) in her time of need (Lisa's had been all but abandoned by her husband, who is most likely cheating on her). Lisa finally realized how messed up things were between her and Tim when she assumed he would be ok with Tim staying home all day on their birthday. In her defense, why would she assume he would want to go with them when for months, he consistently said no to doing anything with them. When she tried to talk to Tim, he shut her down, and so she chose to ignore the problem instead of dealing with it.
one route/play though i did, its only crybaby tim who gets mommy's pussy, and the only thing playa/pimp tom got from mom was to play with her tits in the car at the beginning. that would put tim ahead of tom. so yeah, it depends on the choices you make when doing a route.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
one route/play though i did, its only crybaby tim who gets mommy's pussy, and the only thing playa/pimp tom got from mom was to play with her tits in the car at the beginning. that would put tim ahead of tom. so yeah, it depends on the choices you make when doing a route.
If Tom doesn't get mum and cousin, he gets all the women in town.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes