Votes: 287 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,111 35.0%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Latest update waiting for Mod to post here. Link also posted on SS now.
There are new game features added, so new game start is required.
- Narration mode expanded.
- New language choices added (Portuguese, Spanish)
- Multipersistent added
... 'Continue' mode to last scene played
... Choices will be saved and available for spinoff side stories (future)
- Some existing scenes modified / renders updated (cum)

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Can you pick which twin to go for and not have scenes with the other?
You will have scenes with all the characters - but the sex scenes will be based on your choices.
There is a path for Alice, Tim, and / or Tom to hook up with Lisa, independent to what you choose for the others. All three can hook up with her or none at all.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
With the new update the check in on Tim and check in on Tom while Lisa is out with Alice will only ever play once. As soon as you select either choice you can't select it again on replays and it'll spit up an error code when the option is supposed to pop up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
With the new update the check in on Tim and check in on Tom while Lisa is out with Alice will only ever play once. As soon as you select either choice you can't select it again on replays and it'll spit up an error code when the option is supposed to pop up.
did you start a new game? cause for me it lets you do all 3 choices check tom then check tim and call it a night all worked for me with fresh start

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Did you start a new game?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Did you start a new game?
I did a brand new playthrough and it played out properly the first time. Now anytime I play through that part again when I'm supposed to get the choice to check in on either of them I just get 3 errors all centered around 'Inx' not being defined.
I'll leave a save right before the error. Also my persistent file, in a zip since F95 doesn't like files without extensions, since I think that might be part of the problem

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
You will have scenes with all the characters - but the sex scenes will be based on your choices.
There is a path for Alice, Tim, and / or Tom to hook up with Lisa, independent to what you choose for the others. All three can hook up with her or none at all.
that was a good update and it seemed bigger than the last one. ill put the rest in spoiler

Jan 12, 2021
did you start a new game? cause for me it lets you do all 3 choices check tom then check tim and call it a night all worked for me with fresh start
I had the same issue. It worked fine the first run through, but when I went back and tried it on the other route got the traceback error. Maybe because I loaded a save from a fresh run?

Reactions: Sirren

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
There are new game features added, so new game start is required.
- Narration mode expanded.
- New language choices added (Portuguese, Spanish)
- Multipersistent added
. 'Continue' mode to last scene played
. Choices will be saved and available for spinoff side stories (future)
- Some existing scenes modified / renders updated (cum)
PC:

Mac:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im alright with having to start a new game BUT this seems rather unplayable in current state (for me anyways)
rolling back crashes the game hope to see this fixed in the future i DID enjoy the game until it got broken

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I did a brand new playthrough and it played out properly the first time. Now anytime I play through that part again when I'm supposed to get the choice to check in on either of them I just get 3 errors all centered around 'Inx' not being defined.
I'll leave a save right before the error. Also my persistent file, in a zip since F95 doesn't like files without extensions, since I think that might be part of the problem
I had the same issue. It worked fine the first run through, but when I went back and tried it on the other route got the traceback error. Maybe because I loaded a save from a fresh run?
im alright with having to start a new game BUT this seems rather unplayable in current state (for me anyways)
rolling back crashes the game hope tp see this fixed in the future i DID enjoy the game until it got broken
I have figured out the problem with rolling back at that point in the game. Unfortunately, the fix will require starting a new game.
In the mean time:
If you reload a 'save' at or prior to Tim and Alice meeting up with Vlad, then you should be able to play through, as long as you don't rollback in that scene. (It worked for me). Please let me know

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes