Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
When I get back in an hour or two, I will begin the process of posting a new update for those who had problems with rollback.
I also added / updated a 'Continue' selection from the main menu. Now you can jump directly to the beginning of the last scene you played.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
This download has the rollback fix, for those who ran into that:
(Also added 'Continue' to the main menu)
PC:

Mac:

Reactions: Ginji

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
The pacing is determined by player choice. You can play this update and Lisa, Tim, and Alice never have sex (short of kissing and groping). Tom has lots of sex with various milfs, but even then you can choose to skip it.
With that said, I do appreciate the feedback. :)
as i said its just my opinion,you should make the game how you want to.i commented on my play through today in which i have no connection to any of the characters and yes the speed at which you can advance even enforces the detraction.maybe i have different expectations and so i dont get it.lot of talk of team tim,team tom but you jump from one to the other so how can you pick one .you pick tim and tom gets action which as you say you can skip but why.maybe its just my personal preference that when multiple protaganist i want them all to work towards the charecter i pick.so i guess this game is not for me but as i said earlier i do wish you the very best going forward:)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Translation from Portuguese was certainly done via google, meaningless sentences:sick:, words that are masculine are in feminine, and vice versa. Automatic translation helps a little but it is necessary to revise everything to make the words meaningful.... I do it automatically but I revise everything before launching it, it is perfect.;)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Translation from Portuguese was certainly done via google, meaningless sentences:sick:, words that are masculine are in feminine, and vice versa. Automatic translation helps a little but it is necessary to revise everything to make the words meaningful.... I do it automatically but I revise everything before launching it, it is perfect.;)
Those translations were given to me by incest lover m/s. If either of you want to upgrade the dialog, I will happily incorporate the files into my game. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Moricano

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The pacing is determined by player choice. You can play this update and Lisa, Tim, and Alice never have sex (short of kissing and groping). Tom has lots of sex with various milfs, but even then you can choose to skip it.
With that said, I do appreciate the feedback. :)
skip it or avoid it?

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Hi Dev, I think you should focus on the Mom character (+ Tom & Tim obviously)

instead of focusing on other side characters.

I think most of us are here because of the Mom character
The choices mostly reflect all 3 Characters, Lisa, Tim and Tom. It's easy to see it from just one characters point of view, but it would just be another standard Mom and Son story with focus mostly on Lisa. In my opinion.

Reactions: clowns234

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
There are 4 different possible paths / outcomes:
1) Tom not a pimp. Lisa not in lust OL. Tom got a hug.
2) Tom not a pimp. Lisa in lust OL. Tom got a hug.
3) Tom is a pimp. Lisa not in lust OL.
4) Tom is a pimp. Lisa in lust OL.
Assuming Tom didn't get a knee:
1 & 3 - Solo Lisa
2 & 4 - 3some with Rachel.
There are a few variations, depending on whether Tim and Lisa have hooked up previously. Mostly you see a mini-flashback scene, with some added dialog mixed in throughout.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't tell by the context here, what does OL mean?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I think it's lust overload or something, can't remember exactly off the top of my head. Basically pick the sluttiest possible choice. Talking to the MC's sis about the date with Tom and then later when he pulls his dick out in the kitchen I think are where you get lust options.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I think it's lust overload or something, can't remember exactly off the top of my head. Basically pick the sluttiest possible choice. Talking to the MC's sis about the date with Tom and then later when he pulls his dick out in the kitchen I think are where you get lust options.
Yes, lust OL = lust overload, which is triggered if you choose 'A little nasty' in the backseat with Tom. Lust OL becomes a factor with how quickly things move with Tim, Tom, and Alice, and also how Lisa interacts with Vlad.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Yes, lust OL = lust overload, which is triggered if you choose 'A little nasty' in the backseat with Tom. Lust OL becomes a factor with how quickly things move with Tim, Tom, and Alice, and also how Lisa interacts with Vlad.
Oh ok. I was thinking that's what you meant but then I thought, there's no way OL means Lust Overload

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes