Votes: 450 14.1%
  • Tom

Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

HunterBuliwyf

Jun 9, 2017
Can someone please upload an apk that is trustworthy? Three different browsers are telling me the mixdrop link is... "less than safe" and im not taking the risk.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Can someone please upload an apk that is trustworthy? Three different browsers are telling me the mixdrop link is... "less than safe" and im not taking the risk.
I am told you can use the 'joiplay' app to play renpy games. I don't know anything else about it so I'm not sure if that will help you with your current problem.

Reactions: HunterBuliwyf

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I have a couple of more things I want to do and then I will be submitting this month's free update, either late today or tomorrow. If you are on the path where Rachel paid a visit to the Stevens' home, you will get a bit more content on this latest update, and who knows? Maybe Tim will get lucky. :)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I still think Lisa should have aborted both her sons left her husband and moved in with her sister.
Too late to abort but you can keep them away from any 'fun' with Lisa.
Looks like a lot of lesbian shit... is there any 'cest content? I mean what the fuck is the point if no?
Yes, there is incest, if you play it that way. If you see FMF as 'lesbian shit' (which apparently some do), then you should probably avoid this game.

Reactions: hisstoryman

Ellenor

Dec 28, 2020
This looks promising. hoping you add more scenes with lisa and tom having sex behind peoples back. also please add some improvements on the sex scenes tho cause some sex scenes has no climax. keep up the good work.. cheers!!

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Too late to abort but you can keep them away from any 'fun' with Lisa.

Yes, there is incest, if you play it that way. If you see FMF as 'lesbian shit' (which apparently some do), then you should probably avoid this game.
lesbian is optional? because I have seen that some options change from update to update. also if lisa has fun with tom, she needs to also have fun with tim? is there a way to avoid aunt from being handsy with tim when tom is fixing the lights or is it forced because it made her seems ok to do anything with any of them.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
lesbian is optional? because I have seen that some options change from update to update. also if lisa has fun with tom, she needs to also have fun with tim? is there a way to avoid aunt from being handsy with tim when tom is fixing the lights or is it forced because it made her seems ok to do anything with any of them.
Tom, Tim, and Alice all have separate paths to have fun with Lisa, as the player chooses. You can choose to have Lisa end up with all three, none at all, or any combination in between. Tom will continue to have fun with other milfs, but you can choose to skip those scenes.

Jan 12, 2021
Prefacing this by saying I have no idea how complicated the coding would be on it, but with as many branching paths as are starting to go personally I think a named save option would be beneficial moving forward. Fantastic game though...

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes