• Tom

Votes: 289 9.0%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,120 35.0%

• Total voters

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I have figured out the problem with rolling back at that point in the game. Unfortunately, the fix will require starting a new game.
In the mean time:
If you reload a 'save' at or prior to Tim and Alice meeting up with Vlad, then you should be able to play through, as long as you don't rollback in that scene. (It worked for me). Please let me know
That’s weird why it worked ok for me, I just picked the top option go see Tom then after you saw Tom is doing it brought me back to the other 2 choices go see Tim, saw what Tim’s doing then continue the night last choice and it flowed fine till end of update

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That’s weird why it worked ok for me, I just picked the top option go see Tom then after you saw Tom is doing it brought me back to the other 2 choices go see Tim, saw what Tim’s doing then continue the night last choice and it flowed fine till end of update
The issue seems to be with rolling back (or maybe saving) at that particular scene. Or maybe playing through that scene again without starting over?
I should have a fix. I'm trying to figure out the issue you brought up where Lisa is talking to Laura in the last scene. [Should be fixed now]

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I like your game. I like your character choices in your game. But I think the weakest part of the game is the sex scenes are artificial unnatural, they are boring, almost nothing interesting, you don't see any dick penetrating the pussy and they are terribly fast like robots.

Last edited:
Reactions: BannedAccount6543

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I have figured out the problem with rolling back at that point in the game. Unfortunately, the fix will require starting a new game.
In the mean time:
If you reload a 'save' at or prior to Tim and Alice meeting up with Vlad, then you should be able to play through, as long as you don't rollback in that scene. (It worked for me). Please let me know
the rollback errors happened even on a fresh game when i first played i tried loading from save it spit out errors right away
so i then tried a NEW game and all seemd alright UNTIL i used rollback and then yeah it had errors too
ive no problem starting fresh games ive had to many times from games getting updates so although kinda sucks starting new i do my best NOT to complain about that i do enjoy this game so really hope it gets all fixed,etc

Reactions: Sirren

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I like your game. I like your character choices in your game. But I think the weakest part of the game is the sex scenes, they're boring, they don't contain a lot of sexual stuff and they're awfully fast like robots.
I plan on using the next update to go back and redo some stuff. I already started with some of the existing renders (the BJ scenes, for example). Of course, this will cause the new content to be less.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
the rollback errors happened even on a fresh game when i first played i tried loading from save it spit out errors right away
so i then tried a NEW game and all seemd alright UNTIL i used rollback and then yeah it had errors too
ive no problem starting fresh games ive had to many times from games getting updates so although kinda sucks starting new i do my best NOT to complain about that i do enjoy this game so really hope it gets all fixed,etc
I should have that problem fixed now. I am now going back and making sure the changes I made this update didn't cause similar problems elsewhere in the existing content. Once I do that, I will upload another update with the fixes.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Also if it’s not too much trouble, do you think you could include a save file up to the last update for Tim, Tom & Alice path?
That way we wouldn’t have to start a new game each update

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The issue seems to be with rolling back (or maybe saving) at that particular scene. Or maybe playing through that scene again without starting over?
I should have a fix. I'm trying to figure out the issue you brought up where Lisa is talking to Laura in the last scene. [Should be fixed now]
I had several errors after I tried to rollback around the scene that the daughter tells mom she knows about the sex, it forced a new start when I tried a save from Oct.

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Also if it’s not too much trouble, do you think you could include a save file up to the last update for Tim, Tom & Alice path?
That way we wouldn’t have to start a new game each update
After this update, starting a new game and selecting continue should take you to the last scene you were playing. Eventually, I want to put 'continue' into the main menu.

Reactions: karvastor

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Favorite Son [v0.10] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 285mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

Reactions: clowns234

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
not sure i get this game,the pacing seems like lightning.for me theres no build up of sexual tension or relationships.as pointed out before the actual sex scenes need to be expanded.
just a bit all over the place at present but i wish the dev the very best going forward :)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
not sure i get this game,the pacing seems like lightning.for me theres no build up of sexual tension or relationships.as pointed out before the actual sex scenes need to be expanded.
just a bit all over the place at present but i wish the dev the very best going forward :)
The pacing is determined by player choice. You can play this update and Lisa, Tim, and Alice never have sex (short of kissing and groping). Tom has lots of sex with various milfs, but even then you can choose to skip it.
With that said, I do appreciate the feedback. :)

Reactions: Ginji and Ph4r40h
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes