3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Apologies for the late-ish response. Let's just say these 'protests' aren't making my life easy from a professional standpoint. Thank you for the kind words. :)
no need to apologize. like at all.

And dont worry about keeping us waiting if necessary, good things take a while and honestly, there are more important things right now. You do your thing and stay safe out there!
And whenever your ready, your ready :coffee::giggle:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
No Male Protagonist path yet.... pity....
But I will keep this game in mind once it has been developed enough. Has potential.

Reactions: Agent Abide

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
Why does this have a male protagonist tag when that path has zero content? Maybe consider adding tags that are currently present in the game rather than having tags that you have 'planned' for the future?
The male protagonist path is planned. I guess it's the Devs way of letting people know that they are going to incorporate it if your not currently interested in the female path and want to watch the game for when the male path is added.

Reactions: Nachtmusik

Steve Austin

Dec 24, 2017
The male protagonist path is planned. I guess it's the Devs way of letting people know that they are going to incorporate it if your not currently interested in the female path and want to watch the game for when the male path is added.
Makes sense but I have seen other Devs have separate tags for their games. Tags that contain present content in the game and tags that are planned for the future. It helps differentiate and explain the vision of the game creator much better. I also overlooked the 'only female MC at present' part accidentally lol.

The game looks promising but I'll give this a proper go until the male protagonist part gets substantial amount. Good luck Dev.

Reactions: ohenrythefilth

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah, keep going guys.
You sure know how to encourage a dev.
I mean who doesnt love some repetetive ranting about random vanities right at the beginning...
please. we sure need more comments stating how they feel about male protagonists and taggs.
Because reading taggs is the limit. Not a chance to read anything else. Even if it might help resolve some ignorance...
Maybe "Not Playing Judas" is a more appropriate title for the time being.
It would be "Not Playing Judas YET" to you, sir!!!

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I'm curious whether this is representative of the overall plan of the game, or if this is still in a sort of introduction stage and there's different gameplay planned for later releases.

I didn't like it that if you repeatedly make choices saying you're not interested in pregnancy, you still get lengthy sections talking about pregnancy and a dream/vision sequence about abortion and trying to convince you to accept pregnancy. I'm not opposed to pregnancy in games, but if the player is given choices to avoid pregnancy those choices should mean something.

In general, I like the writing style and story. However, there's a lot of "wall of text" sections that don't seem to add anything. There's a lot of "using 100 words when 5 would do." The text is very action-oriented, and after playing I don't have much idea about the characters - how they think, how they feel, their background, etc. They are currently blank slates that could be anyone that have things happen to them. Meanwhile, what happens to them is described in excruciating detail.
I wouldn't chop that down completely, but sometimes all that detail seems to get in the way of the story.
For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's one other minor aspect that I want to mention. Not anything wrong, but more of a missed opportunity.

BloodyPinkPanties

Donor
Apr 25, 2018
I see where it is going, being a whore for our brother, and I don't really want that path.
Will there be a path where we are only having sex with Juda? I don't want to be fucked by a lot of random people, just by my brother.
I want him inside me, I want to feel his seed inside me, I want to feel his baby growing inside me .... Wow ... well .. sorry I got distracted, but I guess you got my idee.

Edit :
I just replayed it, with different choices, and it looks like we have a choice to be with him without being shared. I will look forward to this path.

Edit2: While I'm thinking about it, don't loose time making the player being able to rename the MC. The work load is not worth it. I would prefere to see more content being added.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i wonder if players can be dominant in either character, i really hate getting fucked over. get that enough by life and the fatsos on the ladder top.

BloodyPinkPanties

Donor
Apr 25, 2018
Edit3 : Because I was fed up to wait for your subscribestar page to be reviewed, I contacted them.

MissFortune It looks like you need to check your mailbox ;)

Edit: Okay, it was supposed to be an edit from my previous post. Don't really know what's gone wrong, sorry.

Last edited:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Why the hell the names of stuff remind me of Altered Carbon? MissFortune did you get some inspiration from it?
I love Altered Carbon, the series and books are great. MissFortune comes from both LoL (League of Legends) and the band of the same name. I just kind of enjoyed the play on the root word, so I decided to use it. :)

I'm curious whether this is representative of the overall plan of the game, or if this is still in a sort of introduction stage and there's different gameplay planned for later releases.

I didn't like it that if you repeatedly make choices saying you're not interested in pregnancy, you still get lengthy sections talking about pregnancy and a dream/vision sequence about abortion and trying to convince you to accept pregnancy. I'm not opposed to pregnancy in games, but if the player is given choices to avoid pregnancy those choices should mean something.

Your spoilered example is a one-time thing, and is/was part of the mind-control elements referenced in the tags., but you are very much right. I think I'll give these a second look, and see if I can further differentiate/bring another element to them that still aligns with the story.

In general, I like the writing style and story. However, there's a lot of "wall of text" sections that don't seem to add anything. There's a lot of "using 100 words when 5 would do." The text is very action-oriented, and after playing I don't have much idea about the characters - how they think, how they feel, their background, etc. They are currently blank slates that could be anyone that have things happen to them. Meanwhile, what happens to them is described in excruciating detail.
I wouldn't chop that down completely, but sometimes all that detail seems to get in the way of the story.

I think that partially comes from my normal writing style, as I tend to draw out scenes and hyper-focus on actions and atmosphere, which also tends to create brick walls of text. I do realize that it tends to lead to what are essentially cardboard characters, as well. That being said, it's all a work in progress, and I'm aware that I tend to struggle with pace. Part of it is the newness of this writing style/person, and the fact that this isn't a RPG (or click/repeated content heavy) type of game, so I have to balance new content vs length and originality - which leads to longer pages of text. Instead of seeing 'Joe nervously slides closer to Jane' five times before a new event occurs (no offense towards these types of games, obviously), I have to create a new scenario for each scene, which can create larger amounts of words. I suppose that's one of the tougher parts of making a more text-heavy game, balancing word count while keeping interest. I'll try to work on this, though. It's a very valid criticism of mine.

For example:

There's one other minor aspect that I want to mention. Not anything wrong, but more of a missed opportunity.

When I was writing it, I was going after (or chasing, rather.) a 'realistic' real-time thought-process/logic of a teenage girl who just killed someone. But I didn't think about that at all, to be honest. That's definitely a great idea, though, and something I might add.
Responses within the quote.

Thank you for the in-depth, constructive criticism. Lot's of smart, valid additions that I can bring to future versions of the game.

I see where it is going, being a whore for our brother, and I don't really want that path.
Will there be a path where we are only having sex with Juda? I don't want to be fucked by a lot of random people, just by my brother.
I want him inside me, I want to feel his seed inside me, I want to feel his baby growing inside me .... Wow ... well .. sorry I got distracted, but I guess you got my idee.

Edit :
I just replayed it, with different choices, and it looks like we have a choice to be with him without being shared. I will look forward to this path.

Edit2: While I'm thinking about it, don't loose time making the player being able to rename the MC. The work load is not worth it. I would prefere to see more content being added.
Given your edits, I'm assuming you figured it out, but the idea was to create largely different paths that would lead to different lifestyles, so to speak. Basically a slave to Judas, a slut (as easy as you want her to be), and no choice whatsoever (or more simply, rape.). Along with another branching path coming later.. Depending on the demand, it may come sooner, but as it stands, I'll likely be adding it after I'm finished with the current main path. :)

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Edit3 : Because I was fed up to wait for your subscribestar page to be reviewed, I contacted them.

MissFortune It looks like you need to check your mailbox ;)

Edit: Okay, it was supposed to be an edit from my previous post. Don't really know what's gone wrong, sorry.
I just got an email from them, kinda surprised you went that far. But, wow, thank you! I'll get on that ASAP. :)

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes