3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
PSA: I did not notice this on my first playthrough, but once you click start game after that you need to click on the big grey cogwheel in the top right corner. There you can set the walkthrough you want and if you want incest + name changes.

Reactions: Envoye

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
PSA: I did not notice this on my first playthrough, but once you click start game after that you need to click on the big grey cogwheel in the top right corner. There you can set the walkthrough you want and if you want incest + name changes.
Some of it is new to this version. The CHEAT MODE WALKTHROUGH is new, and I think also the ability to change the name of all the characters in the game.

Reactions: Envoye

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
It was an interesting experience. The models are not the typical Big Ass/ Big Tits generic Daz models that I am so sick of seeing and the M/C did not have a giant magic meat missle in his pants. Each model was set up to be the more average girl next door type than the usual supermodel bimbos in other VN's. The scenes are decent and eroticbut the M/C needs to shut up. On that note the dialogue is a bit wordy. Overall this is an above average story I'd give at least 4 stars.

Reactions: HighbornTiger

Night_Knight

Jun 29, 2021
I'm guessing due to the rework of Day 1-6, my 6.0 save won't work with 6.1. Tried to manually transfer it over and got an error as I loaded it up.

Alexcameron

Aug 6, 2021
Just a quick question to those who have played the latest version -
Is this a single male protagonist game or will it involve 2 male protagonist , cause in dev notes it says only one , I don't know whether it is recent or old. But in top OP it still shows multiple protagonist . Thank you .

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Just a quick question to those who have played the latest version -
Is this a single male protagonist game or will it involve 2 male protagonist , cause in dev notes it says only one , I don't know whether it is recent or old. But in top OP it still shows multiple protagonist . Thank you .
No need for someone who played it. I wanted to make it a two protagonist game but now I decided zu split it into two. Tbh I’ve never played a two protagonist game and the whole thing has been a pain. Half of the things discussed about Playing With Fire in here is about the game having one or two protagonists.

To be clear. There will be a sequal that tells the story from Daniel‘s perspective but both games are going to be able to stand alone.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I'm guessing due to the rework of Day 1-6, my 6.0 save won't work with 6.1. Tried to manually transfer it over and got an error as I loaded it up.
No, saves will no longer work. I changed too many things about the game. Most previous saves would run into a problems like a missing variable. I recommend cheatmode + walkthrough if you want to get to a specific point as fast and easy as possible.

Reactions: Night_Knight

Alexcameron

Aug 6, 2021
No need for someone who played it. I wanted to make it a two protagonist game but now I decided zu split it into two. Tbh I’ve never played a two protagonist game and the whole thing has been a pain. Half of the things discussed about Playing With Fire in here is about the game having one or two protagonists.

To be clear. There will be a sequal that tells the story from Daniel‘s perspective but both games are going to be able to stand alone.
Thanks for the reply dev (y)

Zaiross

Sep 19, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to unlock the last scene, threesome romantic.
I think I missed something in my playthrough.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to unlock the last scene, threesome romantic.
I think I missed something in my playthrough.
This is the one that you can only access with the cheat mode activated. Maybe that‘s the problem.
Reject Jenny on day one and tell her at the morning of day two that it wasn‘t all bad. Then wait till Marie runs out of the changing room without wearing a shirt and go after her

Reactions: Lol00000

Zaiross

Sep 19, 2017
This is the one that you can only access with the cheat mode activated. Maybe that‘s the problem.
Reject Jenny on day one and tell her at the morning of day two that it wasn‘t all bad. Then wait till Marie runs out of the changing room without wearing a shirt and go after her
Thank you it worked. I just found out I've been playing without activating the cheat mood.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No, saves will no longer work. I changed too many things about the game. Most previous saves would run into a problems like a missing variable. I recommend cheatmode + walkthrough if you want to get to a specific point as fast and easy as possible.
yeah i noticed that my saves from 6.0 didn't even show up in 6.1 so had to start a new game ..... i noticed some difference between the 2 versions ,,, but not much tho ... story the same ... would have like a little added content .... i believe content over remake would have been better ... as your game was and is great ... even before you did the remake ... i'll still play your game .. i love the whole concept :love:

Reactions: HighbornTiger
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes