3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I believe content over remake would have been better
I try to get my game onto steam and start running ads. Now for these two things to have a chance to work, I would need to put my best foot forward. You might not notice many changes, but I fixed roughly 6000 lines that had either grammar or spelling mistakes. 1/3 of the images have been rerendered and are now looking slightly better. And I added another 30 animations.

Now I have already convinced you that my game is worth it. So, from your perspective, it would have been better if I focused on new content. But I bet on the other side. People that don't know me yet might have been turned off by poor writing and art, so I fixed a few things before going on the offense from a marketing standpoint. Don't know if that was the right decision. There was a debate about it a while back in the developer forum. Devs tend to say, just produce more content, put out a lot of updates to get recognicion.

Jan 7, 2019
I try to get my game onto steam and start running ads. Now for these two things to have a chance to work, I would need to put my best foot forward. You might not notice many changes, but I fixed roughly 6000 lines that had either grammar or spelling mistakes. 1/3 of the images have been rerendered and are now looking slightly better. And I added another 30 animations.

Now I have already convinced you that my game is worth it. So, from your perspective, it would have been better if I focused on new content. But I bet on the other side. People that don't know me yet might have been turned off by poor writing and art, so I fixed a few things before going on the offense from a marketing standpoint. Don't know if that was the right decision. There was a debate about it a while back in the developer forum. Devs tend to say, just produce more content, put out a lot of updates to get recognicion.
Even with these changes people who played before won't come back to this game after the rework some may some may not for lots of reasons you had 2 mcs and then split up LI's forcing people only to choose certian Li's for one Mc and the rest go to the other that kicked your game into ignore for alot of people. You made Chloe the best Li but wait she was for the other Mc crap like that puts people off.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Darknesssilent I get that. Still, you didn't understand my argument (or it wasn't clear from what I said). I'm not trying to convince people that have been turned off, I'm trying to convince people that will be turned off.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I can't talk about the lines of text, as I don't remember every sentence. But it seemed to me that much of the sex scenes have improved and I have noticed differences for the better at certain points in the game. Is it worth doing this? I suppose that for those who have played the game, the improvements cannot be remarkable enough for play again, but for new players I think it will be worth having introduced them.

Jan 7, 2019
@Darknesssilent I get that. Still, you didn't understand my argument (or it wasn't clear from what I said). I'm not trying to convince people that have been turned off, I'm trying to convince people that will be turned off.
Well best bet is too finish telling your story and move on to your next game and take what you learned from this game and put into your new game of do's and don'ts just my 2 cents i wish you luck no hard feelings either way.

Edit 1. just an idea to let you think you could have made the second Mc a female that had the other Li's and people wouldn't have shit the bed just an idea for your next game.

Last edited:
Reactions: HighbornTiger

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

i get what your saying .. and i agree with you .... please don't let what i said ( or probably will say ) bother you ... i wish i could do what you have done .. your a pretty awesome game developer ... and your story is pretty awesome .. and good luck getting this on steam ... btw don't sell yourself short by thinking your not good enough .. cause thats bullshit ..... :)

Reactions: HighbornTiger

yevi

Aug 11, 2021
charecters are not alive, they just staring at me wtf, i'm scared help me...

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
charecters are not alive, they just staring at me wtf, i'm scared help me...
… it‘s first person, so yeah…
You wouldn‘t know how other games solve that problem? Do they put in 3rd person images into regular conversations? Maybe a few more over the shoulder shots? Idk, I can try a few thing with the new release but in the end it‘s still first person.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Got to say that this was surprising, I saw it some time ago but the mc face turn me off so I let it pass but having nothing new to read I gave it a try and oh boy I like it, the fact that the story is focused on the characters was a plus, many VNs focus too much on world and lore building and that's fine but is nice to have one that focuses on the characters and their relationships, feels more life like, more personal and I really enjoyed that. Renders look nice but the resolution brings it down a notch, love the sister-brother relation, at first I thought it would be the cliché brother is a pervert peeking at the sister and she hate him for no reason, glad that's not the case, story is well written and fun, what else can I say but good work and good luck.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I played this game several times before, but not once I remember playing the other dude, only with the one with the bitchy sister (Steve).

yevi

Aug 11, 2021
… it‘s first person, so yeah…
You wouldn‘t know how other games solve that problem? Do they put in 3rd person images into regular conversations? Maybe a few more over the shoulder shots? Idk, I can try a few thing with the new release but in the end it‘s still first person.
maan that's not the problem, jenny is so fkng lifeless, just look at her face in her eyes and how she's standing in scenes, it's a doll not a person. characters are boring, they can't express emotions which i would believe. boring is the only word that i have for this game, feel nothing in sex scenes nothing in dialogs i think because of the previous reasons so try to improve thier faces, poses, make them human. ...ah forget it, it's fp so don't try because it's fp, u know first person, so yeah...

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
So, starting over, i played 0.5 last. It´s okay. WHere do i turn on the in built walkthrough?

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
yevi usually people that aren't devs don't actually know what's wrong with a game or image. They only notice that something feels off. Your initial comment wasn't written in a seriouse tone, so I wasn't sure how to react. Characters are supposed to look at you when they are talking to you. At least that's how I made my game.

Now, the only thing I got from your comment was that something is off. And since you've been the first one that points it out, I didn't take it very seriouse. In your secend comment, you explained that it's more about expressions and poses. That's something I can work on. Thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: berbee

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Qixoni When you start a new game, you can either go with a Quick-Start or open the pre-game settings menu (upper right corner). In the pre-game settings tab, you can activate Cheat Mode and Walkthroughs, and you can rename the characters. Hope you'll enjoy the game. Btw, there are two threesomes on day six :D

Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Qixoni When you start a new game, you can either go with a Quick-Start or open the pre-game settings menu (upper right corner). In the pre-game settings tab, you can activate Cheat Mode and Walkthroughs, and you can rename the characters. Hope you'll enjoy the game. Btw, there are two threesomes on day six :D
Many Thanks. Cheers

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
There is a new Patreon Poll about the game Trailer. I would love to get some feedback.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes