3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
No dev in his right mind would make an "official" i-patch, because Patreon snoops around the internet, and if they would find it, they would close his account. That has happened for quite some games.
So all you will find in case of i-patches, they will always be "unofficial" fan-made patches.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
Cartageno
Do you have discord? If you're interested I'd like to give you access to some of my current and future Patreon-restricted content (Images and early access to new releases). Discord would be an easy way to do that. Sounds a bit like you rather play finished games, though. Still, if you decide to join my Discord Server, I'll give you a role with which you'll get access to a channel where I'll post content that usually stays behind a paywall.
Is that an offer for everyone that got the '???' achievement, or?

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I know it can be cheated, so no. But I think if someone put in the effort to get this achievement, I think that‘s cool and I wouldn‘t mind them having access to my other stuff. Also you can find how to get this achievement here on f95, so it‘s no longer that special.

Reactions: ifohancroft

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
I know it can be cheated, so no. But I think if someone put in the effort to get this achievement, I think that‘s cool and I wouldn‘t mind them having access to my other stuff. Also you can find how to get this achievement here on f95, so it‘s no longer that special.
To be fair, I looked through the game's code to figure out how to get it. Not sure if that counts as cheating.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes