3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
One thing, might want to ask the mods to update the tags for this game. It would make it easier to find for those who might like it, school setting and virgin are both missing, and are popular tags.

It was difficult finding this game again, when I had forgotten the name of it, and did a search for school setting, and couldn't find it with the virgin tag either.

Glad to see the game has finished.

Reactions: Tunak23

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Any news regarding the sequel? Did the developer start with it already?
Beyond the tease at the end of the VN haven't heard anything else.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Any news regarding the sequel? Did the developer start with it already?
Beyond the tease at the end of the VN haven't heard anything else.
i think the dev has moved on to a couple other games .... don't really know ... check the patreon site on the op :)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I can't find this on Steam, but it has a Steam link. Is it under a different title, or did it get denied because of school setting? :unsure:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
School setting. Has to be college, at least.
Well, it was in another country, but it was definitely high school that extended for an extra year. RIP game. Someone should probably take the Steam link down, unless the Steam version will be different. :cry:

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
I liked it, it a quite nice VN , short story but nice... i really like the step sis/home alone theme so it was a plus for me.
nice and simple story, interesting characters , smart and strong MC, and nice LI (jenny path for me) , visuals where ok for their age.
at the end felt somewhat rushed, and from what i see there is no sequel out there , pity i would love to read/play the story of MC and jenny at a college setting. (they leave together and going at the same college even as a shorty story.)

ps and the story of daniel left unanswered,
ps2 i liked stacy a lot even though i saw her for few scenes.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes