• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Hi! HighbornTiger Just want to congratulate you on the game. It did felt rushed at the end but I wasn't really into the intrigue and other characters, I really justplayed for the relationship between the two MC and while I wouldn't have said no to more scenes between them (because you did a great job) it ended fairly for them :).
Sad to see Steam didn't validate the game though. That's too bad.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Congrats on finishing the game Dev. It looks great. (y)
Does the final version have a working Ipatch?

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Yes, but also no. If you can give the characters an age that is below 18, then Steam will 100% ban the game. If you want to run around their system, you can only hand in a version of your game that plays at a community college, or it will be banned. Banned means that you are not allowed to hand in a different version of the game. Not now, and not in the future.
That is exactly why I don't deal with either Steam (that I haven't bought anything from since interstate sales taxes for online sales started years ago, I simply started waiting for cracked versions and now pirate the games I play if it's Steam-only) or Patreon (that I URL blacklisted months ago due to their incest hate along with their butt-buddies Paypal). Screw them both, I'd rather stay poor than give them an 8-30% cut going toward supporting such policies when there's Subscribestar to pay for Daz assets and other development costs. They give 0 shits about anything as far as content goes, devs can pretty much do whatever they want there and still get paid for it, including make AVNs that aren't allowed here simply because the MC is fucking 3D cartoons that are supposed to be 1st graders.

Reactions: Grelk

Res1dent

Jun 15, 2021
Playing with Fire [v1.0.4] Unofficial Android Port + Galery Unlocker

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 195mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Link is broken or something. Can't download it

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So it has only one ending
I think it has quite a few, there are 4 LIs: 3 LIs have an individual ending, I think another one has two different individual endings depending on the path you follow, there is an ending if you don't want to be related to any LI, then there is a harem ending with all the LIs and I think two endings in which the MC ends up with 2 of the LIs (which will depend on the route you follow with one of them). But it better be confirmed by someone who has played all the endings, I only played the harem on the Jenny's romantic route.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
So it has only one ending
It depends on what you mean by „only one ending“ the game can be played in two different modes. The normal and the cheat mode.

Normal mode means only one storyline at a time. It‘s been a while but that should be
Jenny alone dom
Jenny alone rom
Jenny Marie dom
Jenny Marie rom
Marie
Lena
Izzy

with cheat mode you can pursue multiple girls/pathways at once which makes things easier. The game also has achievements and a gallery so if you are worried that you didn‘t see all of it, you can take a look at your gallery to determine if you missed something interesting.

Zorolevi

Dec 15, 2022
I think it has quite a few, there are 4 LIs: 3 LIs have an individual ending, I think another one has two different individual endings depending on the path you follow, there is an ending if you don't want to be related to any LI, then there is a harem ending with all the LIs and I think two endings in which the MC ends up with 2 of the LIs (which will depend on the route you follow with one of them). But it better be confirmed by someone who has played all the endings, I only played the harem on the Jenny's romantic route.
Can you give me pdf of harem ending route

Zorolevi

Dec 15, 2022
Dude, you don't need a pdf. We are telling you that there is a built-in walkthrough.
first i want to thank you for tell me and i don't understand what you tell me that walkthrough is available in game in last conversation with you than i try see what setting in corner than i start walkthrough sorry for being cause you so much trouble ‍♂‍♂‍♂‍♂

Reactions: HighbornTiger

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Can you give me pdf of harem ending route
You really just have to be clear about whether you want to go the rom Jenny route or the dom Jenny route. For the rest, you choose the cheat mode and select all the LIs, and the game will tell you which is the best choice to follow the harem route.

Reactions: Zorolevi

murishani

Jan 27, 2020
Really enjoyed this game! thanks for the awesomeness. Watching your other projects, too.

Can you help me find the name of the model of Jenny? I've seen this model (variants) in a couple other games, and I'd like to find her - I've tried the daz forums to no avail.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Really enjoyed this game! thanks for the awesomeness. Watching your other projects, too.

Can you help me find the name of the model of Jenny? I've seen this model (variants) in a couple other games, and I'd like to find her - I've tried the daz forums to no avail.
i agree to bad it finished the way it did .. could have been better i believe ;)

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Can you help me find the name of the model of Jenny
Not really. You probably mean the hair because two and a half years ago I literally went ahead and created the face myself.
Also, can you point me toward these other games with the same model? I heard that one before, but as you see, I made sure Jenny is highly personalized.

The hair is the Summer Sidetail.
The skin was made with Skin Builder 8

The rest is:
1674420648881.png 1674420674938.png 1674420698521.png 1674420723600.png 1674420742484.png 1674420764081.png 1674420783162.png 1674420805061.png 1674420826113.png 1674420840867.png

murishani

Jan 27, 2020
Thanks, Highborn
The game is "The Twelve Days of Christmas". This looked enough like Jenny in a screenshot to have someone point me here.

The other game with similar models are a RPGM game called "second class". not exactly the same face, but kinda close to the one in Twelve days. The one in 12 days is a cross between Jenny and the one in Second class, I think.

Reactions: HighbornTiger
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes