3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.4 + Uncensor Patch + Gallery unlocker
Size 160 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Thy4nd

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Great game aside from the epilogue. I was hoping Part 2 would be about MC, sister, and Marie sneaking around the house while their parents were home. Would be a fun situation. MC making his sub do sneaky things and try not to be caught. But in the epilogue the parents were told. That isn't fun at all. The epilogue also quickly skipped over the buttplug anal training and the anal sex. Basically I'm saying this game was great but the epilogue spoiled the excitement of part 2.

Reactions: HighbornTiger

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Great game aside from the epilogue. I was hoping Part 2 would be about MC, sister, and Marie sneaking around the house while their parents were home. Would be a fun situation. MC making his sub do sneaky things and try not to be caught. But in the epilogue the parents were told. That isn't fun at all. The epilogue also quickly skipped over the buttplug anal training and the anal sex. Basically I'm saying this game was great but the epilogue spoiled the excitement of part 2.
I liked it. I have gone the harem route (cheat route) and the epilogue is quite complete. Posibly the only weird thing is the ease with which the parents accept the relationship with Jenny if you have the incest patch, but considering that without it they are just childhood friends, it's much more reasonable. I mean, it sounds more normal: But she's your sister! It's weird and disgusting to be in a relationship with her! Than: But she's your childhood friend! It's weird and disgusting to be in a relationship with her! Possibly someone can say the first statement feeling it, the second... Let's say you have to have a different concept than the normal one of friendship relationships to consider that starting a romantic relationship with a friend is weird and disgusting.

Otherwise, of course I've gone the romantic path with Jenny:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the rest, I think that the second part of the game (a different game really), as explained by HighbornTiger, will be the story seen from Daniel's perspective.

Reactions: Cartageno

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
For the rest, I think that the second part of the game (a different game really), as explained by HighbornTiger, will be the story seen from Daniel's perspective.
This makes me look forward to Part 2 even less. I wanted the story to continue and get spicier but if this is true Part 2 is just a different game all together. I mean the main LI is a willing sub so the story can keep getting kinkier and kinkier but instead it stops. Sad times.

But like I said this game is great and for sure worth playing but it is sad it ended when there seemed like there was so much fun stuff to happen.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Sure the epilogue could've used more scenes, overall the game had only a few/girl, but the last scene was funny as fuck at least.

Reactions: hawk784563

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
It's nice to see that so many people enjoyed my game enough to feel sad that it ends. Where was that support when I needed it for my mental? Seriously, if you think a game has potential, just write a quick comment and tell the dev exactly that. The worst thing for a creator is to be ignored. This game would have ended anyway but you never know when saying you liked a game makes the difference between it continuing or being abandoned. Playing With Fire never brought in good numbers.

I don't think the Epilogue needed more scenes. My guess is that people who say that would have liked to see more of the individual girls and how they interact with one another. Another week from Steve's perspective so to say. Sorry, but I don't have time for that. If anyone wants to continue the story from Steve's perspective, I can provide them with the .duf files.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, that ending really went off a cliff. Got the Easy Jenny ending with MC dating his sis, parents are magically fine with that after he told them, never get to see if she gets knocked up or not, and no explanation about who kidnapped the MC, who the hell mystery new kid Daniel was, or any of that part of the story that was rendered mostly pointless. This is one of the most rushed/lackluster endings after a buildup I've ever come across in 5 years/1000+ AVN's. Like Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture, but with wet farts instead of cannons.
I guess if all those things are explained in this game, the second one would have a big spoiler. In fact I suspect that the second game will serve to explain this among other things.

This makes me look forward to Part 2 even less. I wanted the story to continue and get spicier but if this is true Part 2 is just a different game all together. I mean the main LI is a willing sub so the story can keep getting kinkier and kinkier but instead it stops. Sad times.

But like I said this game is great and for sure worth playing but it is sad it ended when there seemed like there was so much fun stuff to happen.
As I say, I have followed the romantic route, so I haven't had submission content from Jenny or domination from the MC.

I've had one scene with Marie (in which she's tied up, I don't know if it's submission or another fetish, but for me it has some submission), while the others have been more romantic.

It's nice to see that so many people enjoyed my game enough to feel sad that it ends. Where was that support when I needed it for my mental? Seriously, if you think a game has potential, just write a quick comment and tell the dev exactly that. The worst thing for a creator is to be ignored. This game would have ended anyway but you never know when saying you liked a game makes the difference between it continuing or being abandoned. Playing With Fire never brought in good numbers.

I don't think the Epilogue needed more scenes. My guess is that people who say that would have liked to see more of the individual girls and how they interact with one another. Another week from Steve's perspective so to say. Sorry, but I don't have time for that. If anyone wants to continue the story from Steve's perspective, I can provide them with the .duf files.
I liked the epilogue. I guess if I didn't know there was another game later I would have felt there were things missing to explain, but I think explaining them now will remove the surprise or interest in discovering them when I play the other game.

Otherwise, being a new game, I think depending on how I think Daniel behaves towards the MC in this game, I'll give his relationship with Chloe a chance. If Daniel's relationship with the other LIs isn't romantic (he has sex with them, but doesn't go any further), that's not likely to interest me (and honestly I prefer to prevent them from happening). In that situation the only LI to my understanding would be Chloe.

Reactions: Cartageno

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It's nice to see that so many people enjoyed my game enough to feel sad that it ends. Where was that support when I needed it for my mental? Seriously, if you think a game has potential, just write a quick comment and tell the dev exactly that. The worst thing for a creator is to be ignored.
i think it just turned into one of those things where people where dissapointed on not being able to get Chloe for this MC that this game had too much negativity for the players. hence why there was alot of comments being upset on not getting Chloe and hating on Daniel.

if Chloe had been an option then the reason for negativity wouldn't have existed (at least that reason) and maybe focused on the postive instead.

now that the game is over people can just judge how the game ended in general. But the journey there was pretty sad cause in the end i knew Chloe would not have been an option.

Probably would have made more sense to never have added Chloe to this story in general.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Janus_Apex Don‘t worry if you can‘t get it. I doubt that there is anyone that did. It‘s by far the hardest one to get.

Still, I can tell you that the name and hint of the achievement have something to do with how you get it.
Just discovered this and breezed through it, very enjoyable.

And the above hint was precisely what I needed to complete it (well that and the info that for some content you have to activate the cheat menu): not giving everything away so still some thinking and trying needed, but enough info to get me going in the right direction.

So a double thanks for that :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Janus_Apex

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Cartageno
Do you have discord? If you're interested I'd like to give you access to some of my current and future Patreon-restricted content (Images and early access to new releases). Discord would be an easy way to do that. Sounds a bit like you rather play finished games, though. Still, if you decide to join my Discord Server, I'll give you a role with which you'll get access to a channel where I'll post content that usually stays behind a paywall.

Reactions: Chronos7

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Probably would have made more sense to never have added Chloe to this story in general.
I disagree somewhat. While I can understand the disappointment - and share it - of not being able to get all girls, if we see this game and the announced Daniel game as a single entity, it helps to already have a basic understanding of the people involved and have them interact with the girls from "the other game". So with this plan in mind, I do think introducing Chloe was the right decision.

Whether you do or do not like the plan is a different beast. But in the end this will be an (unexpected thanks to the missing tag) "multiple protagonists" game and intertwining them makes more sense than individual stories who somehow run in parallel and we just get told (or see by the resolution of the ending) that they happen in the same "universe".

I wanted the story to continue and get spicier.
Yeah, always a problem. Some players like to get the spice up, others are content at a certain level and do not need more. And some games simply overstay their welcome by dragging on too long, while others again end too early. It can only be wrong ;)

Personally in this game I think Jenny already has been explored enough - even on the dom/sub route for me she doesn't give the feel of wanting to go to the extremes, but that's just a personal impression - whereas I would have liked a bit more of Izzy - she is my least favourite LI but I think that is precisely because of her only getting one "wrong" scene and one "right but neither romantic nor dom/sub - what is this for a relationship" scene. Others may easily think differently.

But in the end, I stumbled across this game a couple of days ago by accident and I am very happy I played it and enjoyed it, but I wouldn't have needed it to last much longer in general. That to me also would need not only more spice but also more story (but again, that is what others hate, all the story getting in the way).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i think it just turned into one of those things where people where dissapointed on not being able to get Chloe for this MC that this game had too much negativity for the players. hence why there was alot of comments being upset on not getting Chloe and hating on Daniel.

if Chloe had been an option then the reason for negativity wouldn't have existed (at least that reason) and maybe focused on the postive instead.

now that the game is over people can just judge how the game ended in general. But the journey there was pretty sad cause in the end i knew Chloe would not have been an option.

The ones I like the most are Jenny and Marie, so for me the game is fine as it is.

Yes, I did. Thanks to the little help you gave, and a bit of trying.

View attachment 2065895

I have these achievements:

Screenshot_7.png

Reactions: JohnSheridan

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, my graphic could have been smaller. Just wanted to confirm that I indeed did find the "???" achievement. The rest is meaningless :)

(I prefer Jenny and Marie as well, but also have a soft spot for Lena)
You have 5 times more achievements than me, so it's 5 times bigger.

If I put the ones I haven't completed:

Screenshot_8.png

My graphic is as big as yours.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Yes, but also no. If you can give the characters an age that is below 18, then Steam will 100% ban the game. If you want to run around their system, you can only hand in a version of your game that plays at a community college, or it will be banned. Banned means that you are not allowed to hand in a different version of the game. Not now, and not in the future.
Ok, that is why we have collaborators after the fact for mods, works fine, I established relationships with some developers for translations and plot development, its a lot of work for a retired guy so I am on sabbatical for that now.... Nice chatting.

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
For the achievement ??? I think it has to do with Stacy but I haven't figured it out yet
Thought the same, but there are no real choices with her.
I just did a run with cheats on, no walkthrough and no LI. Wasn't that.

Still managed it. My completionist side is happy
achivmnt.jpg

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes