3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Immunity Yeah, incest and sex is no problem for Steam. The game was rejected because of the school setting. Even though people can be 18 and older in the last year of Highschool (in Germany that would be the Gymnasium) Steam assumes that it is intended to depicted intercourse with minors and therefore bans it.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Immunity Yeah, incest and sex is no problem for Steam. The game was rejected because of the school setting. Even though people can be 18 and older in the last year of Highschool (in Germany that would be the Gymnasium) Steam assumes that it is intended to depicted intercourse with minors and therefore bans it.
Odd, seems people need to change it to community college, then to send the center digit to power, make names and ages adjustable after download.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I'm a sub and i'm into it in my own .... bedroom .... life, but I can't really get into it when it's in a game. A couple of reasons really, maledom does absolutely nothing for me and i'm not really a fan of things from the dom side anyway.

I'm only really interested in the romance side of it which doesn't seem to happen on that route which is a shame.
bat for your team is fine, just allow for others triggers to be tripped too. One can be submissive in a loving relationship I think it happens in RL all the time, maybe less so for same team benders, the thing is from what I have seen and heard promiscuity within single team batting is rampant, that is where the loving thing erodes. Think of it as entropy, you start out hot and wet, but the eyes and hands wander in more so than in traditional loving. But have fun is all I can say.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Playing with Fire [v1.0.4] Unofficial Android Port + Galery Unlocker

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 195mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

does this include incest patch too?

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Odd, seems people need to change it to community college, then to send the center digit to power, and make names and ages adjustable after download.
Yes, but also no. If you can give the characters an age that is below 18, then Steam will 100% ban the game. If you want to run around their system, you can only hand in a version of your game that plays at a community college, or it will be banned. Banned means that you are not allowed to hand in a different version of the game. Not now, and not in the future.

• Wow
Reactions: JonasSnr

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Good game, cut way too short. Looks like Dev got lost with own plot and then raced to the finish line just to write it as completed. This is definitely a game that could be recreated with a really good story to build on.

Reactions: zylanc19

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Good game, cut way too short. Looks like Dev got lost with own plot and then raced to the finish line just to write it as completed. This is definitely a game that could be recreated with a really good story to build on.
The dev explained what happened and why it ended.

It was only meant to be a week in the first place but on to of that Steam banned it and there wasn't enough interest on Patreon to keep it going.

The story is going to carry on with Daniel.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why i don't have The Talk option with izzy?? only fuck her or get out...i did all the previous step...but only 2 option choice..and the worst for romance her...what happened? i'm oh dom jenny and romance with mary..is this the prob?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The dev explained what happened and why it ended.

It was only meant to be a week in the first place but on to of that Steam banned it and there wasn't enough interest on Patreon to keep it going.

The story is going to carry on with Daniel.
but io don't like daniel at all...damn i really would this game be continued and explained better..it's a good game and steam can fuck yourself

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but io don't like daniel at all...damn i really would this game be continued and explained better..it's a good game and steam can fuck yourself
Switching to Daniel was always going to happen, that's why he's down as second protag.

Dev did go through this.

He's got a proper love story with Chloe and a few side fucks.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
why i don't have The Talk option with izzy??
Check if you have the cheat mode active. The icon in the lower right corner should be green, then. If not, then you can only pursue one path at a time and since you already have Jenny Dom and Marie Rom (which in this case is only one path), you can't add Izzy Rom and therefore the option doesn't exist.

Usually, you're screwed in this situation, since you can't activate Cheat Mode along the way (It would mess up the possible Achievements).

If you don't want to restart your game and you don't mind getting a bit technical, then replace the options.rpy file in your game folder with this .
After that, reload your game where you want to change into Cheat Mode and open the dev-console. You do that by pressing Shift+O
Type in:
$ CheatMode = True

and press enter. Close the dev-console by pressing Esc and Cheat Mode should now be active. You can check that by looking at the icon in your lower right corner.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Check if you have the cheat mode active. The icon in the lower right corner should be green, then. If not, then you can only pursue one path at a time and since you already have Jenny Dom and Marie Rom (which in this case is only one path), you can't add Izzy Rom and therefore the option doesn't exist.

Usually, you're screwed in this situation, since you can't activate Cheat Mode along the way (It would mess up the possible Achievements).

If you don't want to restart your game and you don't mind getting a bit technical, then replace the options.rpy file in your game folder with this one.
After that, reload your game where you want to change into Cheat Mode and open the dev-console. You do that by pressing Shift+O
Type in:
$ CheatMode = True

and press enter. Close the dev-console by pressing Esc and Cheat Mode should now be active. You can check that by looking at the icon in your lower right corner.
ohhh didn't know that cheat should be on for harem path...oh well i'll start over than...thanks,
it's mandatory to enable the walkthrough cheat or not?

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
indio68
You don't need to activate a walkthrough if you don't want to. It will make things easier but you can only achieve some of the achievements if you play without them.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
The game was rejected because of the school setting. Even though people can be 18 and older in the last year of Highschool (in Germany that would be the Gymnasium) Steam assumes that it is intended to depicted intercourse with minors and therefore bans it.
Yeah it's a pretty weird rule on Steam. I know an old Japanese VN/Eroge called Majikoi that's set in highschool. When it was marketed in the west by a company and was put in Steam, it suddenly became a college and it felt so odd specially since I've played the original one. Immediately asked for a refund before I hit the 2 hour mark and just downloaded the original here in F95.
I bet this game will also feel odd when you change it to a college instead because it was originally intended to be a highschool anyway.

Anyway, too bad I won't know what's gonna happen with the supposed continuation/ending of the game with Daniel's arc anytime soon, but [Completed] will always be better than [Abandoned]. Congrats on a finished game and good luck on your next game dev.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Janus_Apex Don‘t worry if you can‘t get it. I doubt that there is anyone that did. It‘s by far the hardest one to get.

Still, I can tell you that the name and hint of the achievement have something to do with how you get it.

Reactions: Cartageno

frag/ment

Sep 24, 2022
A very... puzzling first entry, but not without merit. There's a lot of potential here, but I wish it had the chance to be more fleshed out instead of Steam causing you to rush it to completion. Hoping the second entry doesn't cause you as much trouble so that you can really polish it into a gem of its own.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Well, that ending really went off a cliff. Got the Easy Jenny ending with MC dating his sis, parents are magically fine with that after he told them, never get to see if she gets knocked up or not, and no explanation about who kidnapped the MC, who the hell mystery new kid Daniel was, or any of that part of the story that was rendered mostly pointless. This is one of the most rushed/lackluster endings after a buildup I've ever come across in 5 years/1000+ AVN's. Like Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture, but with wet farts instead of cannons.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes