3.60 star(s) 18 Votes
Mar 29, 2021
Hi HighbornTiger, after having found Playing with Fire in , and having read your latest patreon post about the , I just wanted to say that I'm pretty sad about their decision, so I would like to wish you good luck with your attempt to provide a story that fits their rules.
I'd like to buy Playing with Fire on Steam, if you mange to publish it there too.

Last edited:
Reactions: HighbornTiger

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Zoltan Redbeard Update: Steam made it very clear that they will never publish Playing With Fire. This kind of sucks, but it is what it is. My next game will be something Steam will allow. But first I need to finish Steve's perspective.

Wait for it... I already did. Check out my latest Patreon .

Sorry that I turned my response to you into a release announcement :D

Mar 29, 2021
Zoltan Redbeard Update: Steam made it very clear that they will never publish Playing With Fire. This kind of sucks, but it is what it is. My next game will be something Steam will allow. But first I need to finish Steve's perspective.
I was afraid it would turn out like this again, their absurd and completely unprofessional policy of "No, never, ever again, even if you rebuild the whole game from scratch in a different settings and with different characters!" directly after the first submission is definitely disappointing and has unfortunately already done a lot of innocent victims (also for this reason, within the limits of the allowed characters, I tried gather as much information as possible about the thing in my signature, hoping that they can somehow be useful to someone).

Ok, I'll check it out, thanks ;)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Congratulations on completing the game and condolences for the Steam rejection. Looking forward to what you do next.

Reactions: HighbornTiger

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
so reading in the thread you plan to make a game of another guys perspective do the LI's cross over

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Playing With Fire 1.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
so reading in the thread you plan to make a game of another guys perspective do the LI's cross over
Nah, he'll have the girls that you can't pursue in Playing with fire 1 (Chloe, Dr. Carter, Ms. Greenwell, Marie's sister...)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
anyway for someone to share the patch link aint working for me

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
pretty decent game really enjoyed it just wish i can have the patch with it the link doesnt work for me so ...
hope you make some more games in the future cant wait to play them if and when you do

zeggdar

Jul 19, 2021
the link doesnt work for me
I tested the most recent patch with the most recent version, and it works fine on my end. I think you said that you couldn't download it? Not sure what the problem is there. The Patch link isn't a download link but it sends you to lewdpatcher where you can download the latest patch version.

Still, I also want to mention that the patch seems to work with a persistent variable. That means that if you open the game once, then install the patch, the siblings mode is still deactivated. To activate it, you can go into the pre-game / in-game menu screen and press the siblings button in the upper left corner. As long as it's green it's active.
If you are not sure that you installed the patch correctly, look in the lower right corner while in-game. There are two clickable icons (after you installed the patch) telling you if siblings and or cheat mode is active.

LivingPaper

Feb 19, 2018
Has android port ever been a thing for this game? Doesn't seem to work with joiplay.
Switched the Screens & Gui.rpy files, and added the missing fonts from this game with another game (Straitened Times), seems to do the job then, but the images are not the appropriate size, which is a issue. Definitely an issue with the original files somehow.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's a shame. I wanted to do the Jenny and Marie route but it seems the only way is on the domination path and i'm not really into that, I wanted romance.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes