Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
Exactly my thoughts after I watched too the game's presentation video on the dev's site, but I want to believe that this game isn't completed yet. Btw I also noticed that superior black feeling among the characters, when you mentioned. I really hope this game isn't supposed to be another irritating BBC game with that bullshit stereotype which I hate the most.
Don't worry, this game is nothing like that. The intro is a bit misleading. But it's true I'm not really satisfied with the male characters... Maybe one or two more alpha like Bruce and Hank from the first game should be added yet.

Reactions: FrozenFridge

andrew12177

Jan 3, 2023
Target the game.
Start Party.
Search for money in 4byte.
Start a sex position and wait for money to increase by 5,10,20 whatever.
Search for new money value.
Repeat until only 1 address exists.
Change the address value to any number, don't go over 8 digits just to be safe.

you can do this for any number value in the game. Scan. Wait for value to change. Scan again. Edit it.
almost all of them are 4byte.
Do I understand it right, I can change max breast size with chest engine? If I want boobs to be bigger than they are in the original game? If not, can anyone please post a download link for the Pleasure Party game with Pleasure party plus installed? Can't download that mod anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: Vodde
Nov 9, 2019
After i open this game, i only see a white screen but i still can hear the music playing. Then it happens what's in the screenshot
How can i fix this?

Sem título.jpg

amir_2222

May 14, 2022
I have NO clue if it's still 2 byte, but back when I was playing this and used CheatEngine with it, I only had success with 2 byte values, searching for 4 byte values did not point me to the correct value I was looking for. Which at that time, was to cheat money.

The post where I state it's 2 byte is a reply to another person giving a short tutorial on how to cheat, where he stated to look for "4 Byte" values. All I commented was that you need to look for a 2 byte value if you want to cheat money.

Again, this post you are replying to is like 2 years old, so I have no clue if it's still the same case or if the developer changed their code so much that it's not 2 byte anymore.

Hope this clears up any confusion.
thanks

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes