Vodde

Nov 26, 2017
Devs droped some info about update with threesome and more group animimations, any info about that?

shelby3dartx

Aug 24, 2017
Can someone share a save with the finished game, my bad English does not allow me to finish the missions properly
Plz Help me

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Played it and had to fight falling asleep. Pretty boring and way too easy to beat. Forget the dudes max out on lesbo orgies for max cash and points. I liked a couple of their other games, but this one is a snoozer.

Reactions: shelby3dartx

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Can someone share a save with the finished game, my bad English does not allow me to finish the missions properly
Plz Help me
Thanks for answer :)
You are welcome. You are told during the tutorial that the more pleasure from women that is recorded the more money you make. The guys don't count. I started with the professor and the MC, but once I figured out how to buy extra NPC's and positions it became easy. I used the apartment because it was free then I bought the lesbo "69" and scissoring positions for the MC. I then bought the nurse NPC and partied with her paired with the MC. Set them at the apartment and "69" then let them go at it on max intensity. AFK from your puter while they are going at it, get a drink or sandwich and you should've racked some cash and levels. Click on each to change position and buy the scissoring and other lesbian positions then swap to scissoring for variety. Go AFK again for a bit then return to more levels and cash. End party when you have enough cash to buy two more female NPC's. Now party with four girls then keep going until you can buy all the girls and lesbian/solo positions. I was able to get up to 6 girl parties at the apartment then bought a new location for up to 8 (Sorority). Once you can run 8 girls doing 69 or scissoring the points and cash start falling like rain, game over once you max your level at 19 and over $50k. You can keep playing to acquire all the locations, positions and NPC's if you wish after that, but by that time I was literally falling asleep.

shelby3dartx

Aug 24, 2017
You are welcome. You are told during the tutorial that the more pleasure from women that is recorded the more money you make. The guys don't count. I started with the professor and the MC, but once I figured out how to buy extra NPC's and positions it became easy. I used the apartment because it was free then I bought the lesbo "69" and scissoring positions for the MC. I then bought the nurse NPC and partied with her paired with the MC. Set them at the apartment and "69" then let them go at it on max intensity. AFK from your puter while they are going at it, get a drink or sandwich and you should've racked some cash and levels. Click on each to change position and buy the scissoring and other lesbian positions then swap to scissoring for variety. Go AFK again for a bit then return to more levels and cash. End party when you have enough cash to buy two more female NPC's. Now party with four girls then keep going until you can buy all the girls and lesbian/solo positions. I was able to get up to 6 girl parties at the apartment then bought a new location for up to 8 (Sorority). Once you can run 8 girls doing 69 or scissoring the points and cash start falling like rain, game over once you max your level at 19 and over $50k. You can keep playing to acquire all the locations, positions and NPC's if you wish after that, but by that time I was literally falling asleep.

Dude, you are incredibly kind to have taken the time to type this text :)

A big thank-you

I add here keywords for other users
Finish, final, Save, Full,

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
It's a pussy factory that prints money:LOL:

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
Can I post a torrent here from my HDD (worked version with mods)?
There has already been a torrent file uploaded here, the one from the FitGirl Repack site, so I don't see why not :)
And what mods do you have?
The Pleasure Party Plus mod or another one?
Cause I'm still hoping for gangbang poses :rolleyes:

Reactions: Vodde

draco1617

Mar 27, 2017
I'm having the same issue as it seems at least a few people before me have had. When I start up the game the background to the main menu is completely white (apart from the first time I started the game where there were I think 5 people but only one of their faces had loaded and the others were glitchy)

When I click play the screen goes black but the music continues playing, after a few seconds of this some sort of error or crash report window with a progress bar pops up but then the progress bar completes and the window disappears too quickly to really make out what it is, it states something about Unity and that is about all I'm ever able to catch. As soon as the window disappears the game closes.

My drivers are all up to date and my computer has been able to handle far more intensive games than this so unless this is extremely inefficiently built I really don't know what the issue is.

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
Pleasure Party2 is here, and the game seems great, but the straight couple's sex positions are remained the same.. The lifting-standing sex looks lame, and the riding is pretty anemic since the girls always just kneeling on the top, and no variety..
Here's some inspiration what I mean about sex positions.

wowassault

May 26, 2017
how do you know is 2 byte?pls tell me
I have NO clue if it's still 2 byte, but back when I was playing this and used CheatEngine with it, I only had success with 2 byte values, searching for 4 byte values did not point me to the correct value I was looking for. Which at that time, was to cheat money.

The post where I state it's 2 byte is a reply to another person giving a short tutorial on how to cheat, where he stated to look for "4 Byte" values. All I commented was that you need to look for a 2 byte value if you want to cheat money.

Again, this post you are replying to is like 2 years old, so I have no clue if it's still the same case or if the developer changed their code so much that it's not 2 byte anymore.

Hope this clears up any confusion.

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
The lack of sex positions was already the main weakness of the previous game as well, but as I saw on the intro, fortunately my two favourite ones are still there. The lying doggy, and the missionary. But those poses you listed in your attachments should be basic ones in a game like this. And I agree, the lifting sex in this game really looks horrible..

About the characters, I saw some nice chicks in the crowd, but interestingly all the bulls there were blacks. Literally I couldn't see any decent guy among the whites, only a few senior, and a cuck looking dude. The game needs a few 30-40 years white hero as well.

Unfortunately unlike the previous game, I couldn't find any apartment style location with beds. Only just strange public places. Maybe a sea view villa would be great adjustment. Just like a gym or a spa..

Clothes: Well in this game we doesn't really need them :LUL: but I always wanted if the girls could wear some colourful stockings and (ankle)socks during the orgy.

Overall I'm still not satisfied based on what I saw, and if the game will be finished at the current state, I will be disappointed.
Exactly my thoughts after I watched too the game's presentation video on the dev's site, but I want to believe that this game isn't completed yet. Btw I also noticed that superior black feeling among the characters, when you mentioned. I really hope this game isn't supposed to be another irritating BBC game with that bullshit stereotype which I hate the most.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes