Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I think a great mod would be not only adding more characters to use for the parties, but also removing the limit cap. Imagine a long line of couples say on the map with the sidewalk. and think about what level that could get you to plus the amount of money it would get you in the game. That could be an amazing feature.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: phoenix31

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
It feels like stats like stamina, as well as unlockable poses, should be persistent between parties.

asdfgghjkg

Oct 18, 2018
I think a great mod would be not only adding more characters to use for the parties, but also removing the limit cap. Imagine a long line of couples say on the map with the sidewalk. and think about what level that could get you to plus the amount of money it would get you in the game. That could be an amazing feature.
I made a mod called Pleasure Party Plus that does some of what you want. Right now it removes the party size limit and lets you clone characters during parties (among other things). Link to my mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/pleasure-party-plus-asdfgghjkg.111478/

I'd like to see more characters added to the game too. The game developer mentioned they want to include a character creator, so I'm holding out for news on that.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019

Seanny4712

Jun 23, 2022
I had an older version of this game ,a FitGirl version that was not as good or new -I had a problem with that version where my Razer Diamondback Mouse did not properly register as the Middle Mouse button.

Your new version solved the mouse problem ,it works perfectly and I also really like the new changes to the game like the first person view.

Thanks.

lithingwolf

Jun 1, 2021
do anyone else have the problem where you press play button and the game crashes and if so, anyone have a solution?

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes