Granata

Dec 29, 2017
this game needs more toys, futa gender, customising and poses. good game but it can be better

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Just heads up if anyone still interested in this game, dev said they will update the game with new features this week

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So I went through the tutorial, bought an extra girl, invited her and the professor, started a party and... nothing?

Nobody seems to be selectable. I can't move anybody or give them instructions to fuck.
What gives?

Edit: so it wasn't broken. It's just that the hitboxes (selectboxes?) for every single character are absolutely awful.
You have to mash click on a guy like 30 times to make it actually select him. It's a huge pain in the ass.

The 'connections' system looks interesting too, where you can have two girls getting ploughed hold hands or something.
But in practice it's janky and doesn't work right, and the only connection-point seems to be shoulders, which looks unnatural.

Put those connection-points on hips, hands and knees.

Last edited:

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
does anyone know how to remap the middle mouse button because mine is fucked...... and it refuses to let you skip the tutorial......

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes