fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I'm probably an idiot but what exactly do you enter in the value field? The current number for money value, the word "money", what?
god i miss the old days where people would just discover things via trial and error... no google walkthroughs or 1 hour hand-holding tutorials. Just good ol' banging your head against the wall until something works, the soul of learning, discovery and innovation.

you're trying to change the number, so yes. Insert the number in Value.
you could've figured that out by yourself tho, just saying. If you enter text it won't even let you scan.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Do you guys know if it's possible to change character stats or preferences in CE?
stats yes. Just use 4byte or float.
preferences... maybe but not in any simple way. Preferences are either set in list a,b,c,d(1-10) values or in true/false (1-0) values.
so you would either need 4byte, double or byte. And you'd have to create address pointers to prevent the values from jumping to random addresses when selecting new characters or loading new stuff.
tl;dr leave preferences alone, just buy everything from the shop.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
The money value for this game is a 2 byte value.
um no it isn't. i already cheated my way to 100% completion and used nothing but 4byte.
keep in mind that certain values can be the same in both 4b and 2b so you probably just got a duplicate address that will appear in both searches.

wowassault

May 26, 2017
um no it isn't. i already cheated my way to 100% completion and used nothing but 4byte.
keep in mind that certain values can be the same in both 4b and 2b so you probably just got a duplicate address that will appear in both searches.
(y) I changed the money value in my playtrough by searching for 2 byte.
Searching the money value as 4 bytegave a result, but after gaining money in game and rescanning for the new money value never gave me a result.

It did when I repeated this process for 2 byte values, which I then adjusted and gave myself money.
Again, I changed a 2 byte value to give myself money.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Every time I hit "play" from the main menu, it just loops back to the tutorial and the green heart to change locations or whatever just completely disappears. (I'm using the fitgirl repack if it matters, all the other downloads were glacial and kept failing.)

Dark Wing

Aug 27, 2017
You know what would make this game even better? Mods which are second only from patches to stable it enough to work

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You know what would make this game even better? Mods which are second only from patches to stable it enough to work
Know what would REALLY make this better? Not crashing. That would be great. lol
I changed settings, and clicked the Start button and it just closed out.
I'd give it a 1/5 stars just due to the bugs mentioned in the comments. It's tagged "COMPLETED." It shouldn't have bugs like these.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
(y) I changed the money value in my playtrough by searching for 2 byte.
Searching the money value as 4 bytegave a result, but after gaining money in game and rescanning for the new money value never gave me a result.

It did when I repeated this process for 2 byte values, which I then adjusted and gave myself money.
Again, I changed a 2 byte value to give myself money.
i dunno m8. 4byte works fine for me.
and like i said 4byte values will also show in 2byte so that value you're changing could be the exact same 4byte address.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Interesting. It's like Sims Loverslab but without the sim life aspect. Hopefully more gets added and it isn't entirely "complete".

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2018
Alright, now I got the money value fixed. One question I have though about the gameplay: I see that positions have pricetags but I can't seem to purchase them?

shadwyn

Jun 6, 2018
On first scene after all tutorial message I accidentally opened shop and was not able to close it so I Alt+F4.
After restarting the game I can not progress further. They keep fucking even past 100 pleasure. Money and level keeps increasing. Please help.

Provo26

Mar 6, 2020
game has so much potential yet the sorority house (which is the coolest location imo) is only for girls

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I'm asking for help because the game won't load
You should start by saying if you get any pop ups or warnings.
Simply saying the game won't load is like saying the car won't start, there could be 9 billion reasons why.
It should be noted that if you're running the game on a potato of a pc, then it won't help either.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes