TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Why can't I do sex poses on the bunny park? I can't click anywhere
On top of that, why are sex poses only single use? I bought a solo pose thinking I could make some cash alone in another sex part but had to re-buy it!

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I am really partial to mega download, Most of those that are there are a plague for me, and the ones that start to work fail part way through the DL.

Looks like a good game though.

Reactions: icollectsouls

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
never use google for mass distribution.
View attachment 1597821
workupload / mega are the best ones i know of that don't cap the download speed or download quota.
Google your way out of that cap is easy (google iT) someone on F95 is reporting my MEGA links, so no MEGA EVER again *private DM only*

Short story:
i did a test a few weeks ago, i created 20 new mega accounts 10 private / 10 shared, shared got nukes within 15 min / 6 hours, the 10 private accounts are still up.

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
On top of that, why are sex poses only single use? I bought a solo pose thinking I could make some cash alone in another sex part but had to re-buy it!
Sex poses are permanent use but needs to be bought per character. Items are one time use, but places are permanent

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
This game was posted recently on fitgirl's repack site, if anyone wants a torrent rather than direct download.

(don't know if i'm actually aloud to post this link, but seems like public service so i'll do it)

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
[BUG] While having 4000, clicking on 5000 map shows Insufficient funds that stays even when another 4000 or lower map is clicked.
Clicking on bought map removes the bug tho

Steve123456

Jan 17, 2018
I manage to get into the game but bombs out when I click on the "Play". No error window, nothing. Just kicks me back to windows. Please help.

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
The game is just fine. Nothing special and the graphics are okay - not really high end (2022). But it is fun and partying up this group of gangbanging friends has something to it. As usual for an hft game there is some irony and humor to it.

No technical complaints here - beside that the game is region locked on steam so I can't buy it... a shame.

BustysatinTV

Mar 24, 2020
Are there any cheats for infinite money/everything unlocked etc, as I can't be bothered to 'grind' to access locked stuff.;)

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
I may be an idiot... But how do you get past the part where you need to get over 100 pleasure ? I get it and then nothing happens lol... The button for new parties does not work.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes