4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Mmmm.... Does it happen when you use your old saved games?
When you start the Game you can look in the Gallery and the Gallery is complete empty. Loading a save is later when you try to play.

I looked in the 0.3 version (now deleted) and I haven`t played all free there you can see the free played pics.

It doesn`t help to put the save files to the new version Gallery is empty.

So for the future it would be nice when unlocked Gallery pics are forever unlocked. Aso for example when I play now all free Ch4-2 and maybe have time to play further when Chapter 6 is on the market.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
When you start the Game you can look in the Gallery and the Gallery is complete empty. Loading a save is later when you try to play.

I looked in the 0.3 version (now deleted) and I haven`t played all free there you can see the free played pics.

It doesn`t help to put the save files to the new version Gallery is empty.

So for the future it would be nice when unlocked Gallery pics are forever unlocked. Aso for example when I play now all free Ch4-2 and maybe have time to play further when Chapter 6 is on the market.
Well, we'll try to see what's going on when we release the next chapter. Sorry about that! :(

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
great game, just finished chapter 1 (used a walkthrough as I hate having to go back and try and find a fork because of a bad choice)
Anyone know of walkthroughs for the rest of the chapters...or a mod that helps you.
I'll go through it myself if not, but I have a lot on so if I mess up then I'll just have to quit as I have a backlog of other games lined up.
Really enjoying the concepts in this one and the action sequence with Sarah was stunning (thought I got lost with how to control the action)

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
second sex session with Alison seems to be broken if you try for 'interactive' I just got a black screen and had to close the game

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Thanks for the feedback and for reporting those bugs.
Are you playing on PC?

Diablo007

Oct 25, 2021
Once we release the next chapter we will investigate those bugs. Maybe there is something wrong from the beginning of the playthrough.
Hello I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but I'm a guy who knows how to port renpy, rpg maker and tyranoscript games to Android
But now I'm trying to port Unity games on Android
But I don't have that much experience any help will be greatly appreciated
If you have a discord server maybe we can talk there
Btw Thanks for this nice game
Peace

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but I'm a guy who knows how to port renpy, rpg maker and tyranoscript games to Android
But I don't have that much experience any help will be greatly appreciated
If you have a discord server maybe we can talk there
Btw Thanks for this nice game
Peace
You should actually just make a new thread on this site and ask your question there. There would be a lot more eyes on your request, and you'll probably have a lot more interaction and people responding to help you out.

Reactions: Honey Tales

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's not easy if its even possible.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes