4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

xDaiLo

Jun 11, 2020
Idk if it's just me, but the Android version just isn't really playable with the crashes
I messaged the dev on itch.io he/she told me to play on pc or iOS instead cos they don't have any android phones or plan a fix for Android.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Game is on hold for now due to personal reasons (new job, new city)

From public post on Patreon:

Important Message!
Hi all,
We have some important news to share. Due to a recent change in our real-life situation, the next release of Pleasure Thieves will take longer than expected. December and January have been tough months for us, moving to a different city and changing jobs. It's unfortunate, but we see that this change requires a lot more time than we anticipated and has affected the next chapter's progress. Although this project has started as a hobby, it grew into becoming our passion, however with the level of support we are receiving so far, we still have to rely on our day jobs to pay the bills.

So what does it means for the project? Basically, the next chapter will take longer to be released, and we will suspend all the Patreon donations indefinitely. We don't think it is fair for you to pledge money when we cannot commit to the perks we want to deliver to you.
Right now, the real-world day job requires so much time that we simply cannot commit to any other task. But as soon as we start getting more free time, we will put it into the project. We are still committed to finishing it and hope you will stick around to see it. Thank you very much for your support, and we appreciate every one of you!

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi guys! Thanks for the support! We are back writing the new script, but we still don't want to make any big announcement, as we are progressing slowly. Now we are getting closer to the holidays and hopefully, we can make a big push! We'll keep you updated!

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes