4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
No idea why. You could give a try to the HTML version. I don't know if Android devices can play HTML content though.
Thanks.
On android everything is wokring fine with app, this is on pc(laptop).

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
How to get the scene with erika instead of distracting beth? Im not getting an optioon to destroy water fountain and unable to get anything from janitor

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
problem on android version in two scenes: first one is whan you have sex in toilet at party(1st episode) game crashes at the part when player cum.
second one is at sex with allison game crushes.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Im not able to get anything to plug it from garbage can/ trophy case/ tree/ janitor, is it an only patreon option?
You probably missed it. There is a rag in the trash, in the corner where Leonard is. Then you can click on the fountain. That should work.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
If I missed achievements in the playthrough can I still get them? Erika for example is only 1/3 but I've no idea where or what I missed. thanks!

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Hello everyone. I downloaded new version. But when I launch the game I can't continue.. Where is the save location so I can move it from the old version? thanks.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
If I missed achievements in the playthrough can I still get them? Erika for example is only 1/3 but I've no idea where or what I missed. thanks!
You can, but you'll have to use previous load games. Once we finish the game, we will release the list of achievements.

Hello everyone. I downloaded new version. But when I launch the game I can't continue.. Where is the save location so I can move it from the old version? thanks.
The location is PleasureThieves_Data\NaninovelData\Saves

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
It may say this is 4-2 but the links on the frontpage are still 4.1. That's why you can't continue.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
You probably missed it. There is a rag in the trash, in the corner where Leonard is. Then you can click on the fountain. That should work.
Yes, i saw the trash can, but on clicking on it only the dialogue " there's nothing but trash and a bunch of papers and rags." comes up. Sorry for obssesing over it

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Nevermind, got the option to pick up rags by clicking on trash can after going back to other side. Thanks

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes