4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bro i cant get any other achievements other than the ez ones
like i cant get a single erika one etc etc
well goto proper thread at f95 and request wt or mod and maybe some1 will fullfill your request.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Do you have sequences of these scenes in the upcoming patch? Or the choice doesn't matter as for now.
No, those choices don't matter in the long run. It would be too expensive. They affect some parts of future dialogues though.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
View attachment 865935

Before we complete the production for the next release, have you explored all possible outcomes in Chapter4-1? Be sure you didn't miss these scenes!
I think if you have the replayable choices. Having a notice at the end of the game, or kick the player back to the starting point of the chapter(check if the choices are not all checked) would be a great idea.

Since when I finished chapter 4.1, I also didn't notice that you have another scene hidden.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
100% sure that didn't encounter either.
Is that Erika in the shower? how the hell do i get that scene?
Yes, it's Erika. When you get out of Mrs. Evans's class in Chapter4-1, you have to help Leonard to distract the students. You can do it either by breaking the water fountain or talking with Beth. Depending on what you choose, the outcome is different.

I think if you have the replayable choices. Having a notice at the end of the game, or kick the player back to the starting point of the chapter(check if the choices are not all checked) would be a great idea.

Since when I finished chapter 4.1, I also didn't notice that you have another scene hidden.
The achievements and the album shows what are you missing in the current content. If you don't have 100% of progression in any of those, for sure you are missing some "meaningful" content somewhere. But I get it..., maybe is not clear and people are missing the replayability part of the game.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes