4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Boooooger

Jan 4, 2020
I have a bit of a problem. Only the 1st sex scene in the bathroom is interactive or animated. Am I missing something?

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi all, here is a production update for the coming side content. (exclusive for Patreons)
We are exploring the Ms. Evans and her daughter Elisabeth's storyline.

Update.png

Reactions: omocik

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I have a bit of a problem. Only the 1st sex scene in the bathroom is interactive or animated. Am I missing something?
That one and another with Alisson in Chapter3. We'd love to add more animations in the future!

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Can we have the preview of Chapter 4.2 in the end of side content?
Yes. The new side content release is imminent and as a matter of fact, we have already started working in Chapter4-2.
Or you mean having a preview image at the end of side content?

Reactions: zomkung

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Yes. The new side content release is imminent and as a matter of fact, we have already started working in Chapter4-2.
Or you mean having a preview image at the end of side content?
Yeah, the later part.

I like your game but not interested in side-content. So having some preview of the upcoming main chapter would be worth playing.

donita

Feb 8, 2019
Android user here. the game isn't working properly on android device. always shutdown even when the first meeting with erika in the room.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Android user here. the game isn't working properly on android device. always shutdown even when the first meeting with erika in the room.
Yeah, Android devices are tricky ones. We don't have android devices to test the game, so we can only offer the build without further testing. Some users don't have problems at all, others experience some small bugs, and others have some freezes that prevent the game to continue. Unfortunate, but we cannot do anything by now.

Yeah, the later part.

I like your game but not interested in side-content. So having some preview of the upcoming main chapter would be worth playing.
That's a good idea, but difficult to implement with our current pipeline. But for sure we will share some preview of the coming Chapter4-2 in our Patreon page as soon as we have something ready.

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, Android devices are tricky ones. We don't have android devices to test the game, so we can only offer the build without further testing. Some users don't have problems at all, others experience some small bugs, and others have some freezes that prevent the game to continue. Unfortunate, but we cannot do anything by now.
Maybe i could sugest you something.
Try out with android simulators, thay are very useful.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi all! We finally finished the last exclusive Side Content for Mrs. Evans and her daughter Elisabeth. To play it you must support us in Patreon with at least $5 tier. Now that this is completed, we are already working in the next release, Chapter4-2. Stay tuned!

screenshot15.png
screenshot12.png screenshot14.png
screenshot11.png

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
How do you activate new content?
If you have an active patreon support ($5 or more), run the game and in the main menu, there is Patreon button. Click on it to connect with your Patreon account. If it's valid, the button will turn green and you will be able to access the side content at the end of Chapter3.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
If you have an active patreon support ($5 or more), run the game and in the main menu, there is Patreon button. Click on it to connect with your Patreon account. If it's valid, the button will turn green and you will be able to access the side content at the end of Chapter3.
Ok, I cannot promote a locked update though.

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
Hi, yes. We are already doing that. :)
I dont know for you in android simulator, but in my case whan i start game and whan it comes for MC to meat Erika game just crashes, i have good phone so i dont think its problem in phone, do you know anything about that.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes