4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Are there going to be any new scenes featuring Samantha in the upcoming updates?
Probably. We don't know yet whether in the main path or in the side content. But it makes sense that some of the hot chicks show up again in the game. :)

Это не ответ и это не правильно, я уточнил свой вопрос ..
Actually I'll try to get our russian translator to do the intro translation. I think that can be done quickly.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Check that you have all video codecs installed. There is a video playing and that's why you're experiencing the issue.
As a workaround, you can go to settings and disable the anime videos. But that won't help you later on when you have the animated sex scenes.

You can download them here:

Give it a try and let us know if that fixes the problem.

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
Check that you have all video codecs installed. There is a video playing and that's why you're experiencing the issue.
As a workaround, you can go to settings and disable the anime videos. But that won't help you later on when you have the animated sex scenes.

thanks bro

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018

no luck bro i have download and update the codec same issue

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
You might want to read back in the thread. It might be related with permissions.
Just out of curiosity, have you downloaded it from our itch page or from one of the mirrors? We always recommend downloading it from the itch page if you experience problems.

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
You might want to read back in the thread. It might be related with permissions.
Just out of curiosity, have you downloaded it from our itch page or from one of the mirrors? We always recommend downloading it from the itch page if you experience problems.
f95zone i downloaded

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
My game just exits during the theater play scene during alison rides me for real sex on the play.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
where can i hv a walkthrough of this game??
Tricky, my friend. Some Android users reported problems playing the videos while for others, the game works just fine. We haven't reached the goal to support Android 100%, so by now, we are afraid we cannot do much about it. Unity is doing the work by converting the videos. Until we don't have proper testing devices we are blocked here.

Edit: We might do one thing, and is to add the options to disable all videos in Android versions. (in the settings) At least you could play the game...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes