4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I dont know for you in android simulator, but in my case whan i start game and whan it comes for MC to meat Erika game just crashes, i have good phone so i dont think its problem in phone, do you know anything about that.
Yeah, it's something related to the video codecs. Some android devices work fine while in others the game cannot play the video. We are setting up the videos to be encoded automatically to the target device by Unity.
Anyway, there is a workaround for the "anime" video backgrounds. Go to the settings and disable the video anime there. That at least should allow you to progress further in the game.

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, it's something related to the video codecs. Some android devices work fine while in others the game cannot play the video. We are setting up the videos to be encoded automatically to the target device by Unity.
Anyway, there is a workaround for the "anime" video backgrounds. Go to the settings and disable the video anime there. That at least should allow you to progress further in the game.
Thank you very much, its working.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Yeah, but you might find problems during some animated sex scenes. We'll probably add a workaround for those ones too in the next release.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Mate, really? An elixir that will get anyone to sleep with you but requires a girl's juices? That sounds just like NLT's love potion that requires a male's cum... Did ya really just take his idea and flip it? I mean, I get it that neither idea is ingenious but jesus... Could be a bit more subtle about it.

Jeez, that first sex scene in the jacuzzi was just annoying. Good luck with this game, I won't give you a bad review
'cause I can tell you put in some work but it's not to my liking.

Last edited:

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Mate, really? An elixir that will get anyone to sleep with you but requires a girl's juices? That sounds just like NLT's love potion that requires a male's cum... Did ya really just take his idea and flip it? I mean, I get it that neither idea is ingenious but jesus... Could be a bit more subtle about it.

Jeez, that first sex scene in the jacuzzi was just annoying. Good luck with this game, I won't give you a bad review
Well, the elixir is the excuse to move the main story forward, but if you play through the whole game, you will realize is barely used. To be honest, we don't know the NTL game you are talking about so it's just a coincidence. Thanks for your feedback!

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

The similar ideas thing isn't a new phenomenon, there's even a term for when it happens in films.

Last edited:

Lol0012

Jul 10, 2018
I did this step and game crashing on role with Allison on stage after Mr.price duologue - " what are you saying look at the audience this is exactly what we want she is doing great job" something like that.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I did this step and game crashing on role with Allison on stage after Mr.price duologue - " what are you saying look at the audience this is exactly what we want she is doing great job" something like that.
Yeah, right after there is an animated sex scene. That's why you're getting the crash. It's unfortunate, but by now, we cannot offer any solution. Some android users experience that crash, while others can play usually. We don' have Android devices to test the game, so the only way to check is by using the emulation tool. And there works fine. Again, sorry about that. Until we don't reach the necessary tier in Patreon, there is nothing we can do about that.

Doctur17

Oct 5, 2020
Anyone else having issues with the game crashing after the knocking at the very beginning of have any idea how to stop it

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Yeap. The same problem some android users reported. Go to settings and disable "Anime videos". You'll be able to move forward in the game, but you will probably get stuck in the animated sex scenes. We might release a patch to skip those ones, although not sure if players would be interested in playing the game if they cannot see the sex scenes.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes