4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
alright game, interesting story but save system is terrible, lost the entire gallery if i continue with my old save, anyone have a save, i know it just came out but im hoping someone has something

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
alright game, interesting story but save system is terrible, lost the entire gallery if i continue with my old save, anyone have a save, i know it just came out but im hoping someone has something
Mmmm... Did you lose your album using the old saved system? Weird. Anyway, there is a saved file in the main post. The last point is the middle of Chapter3.

Reactions: omocik

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
I understand that the Russian translation will be no more after the 2nd chapter, the game now always be in English to go?

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Guys, can you share saves to begin the chapter? I deleted mine(
You can find some saves in the main post of this thread. Last position I think it's on the middle of Chapter3.

I understand that the Russian translation will be no more after the 2nd chapter, the game now always be in English to go?
Yes, that's right. Unfortunately, our Russian translator had to stop helping us and now the game is fully available in English and Spanish.

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
With that, we cannot help. We only offer the android version, but we don't know much about how the android handles the saves games. :(
Thnx its not that much problem, its playable you can save and load.

I have another question, not needed any fixtures if its only problem for me cuz i am playing on phone but question is what is the problem. igrabag.PNG

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
The background is not being displayed. Only the particles and text... does it happens with all backgrounds?

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
The background is not being displayed. Only the particles and text... does it happens with all backgrounds?
Album pictures are working, choices, main menu background ,particles, text everything work except background, any idea what it could be?

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes