4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
It may say this is 4-2 but the links on the frontpage are still 4.1. That's why you can't continue.
Do you mean the mirrors are still pointing to version Chapter4-1? Bear in mind that version control is 4.1 (I know, this is misleading, coz Chapter4-1 was version 4.0)
So, in a nutshell, if you launch the game and in the main menu, left corner, you see version 4.1.0.0 you are playing the latest build.

Reactions: Deckmaster

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
At the Auditorium you can only go right ones. The next playthrough or different save mc says he doesn't want to go to the bathroom again because when the guy wakes up he will have a good bump.

Reactions: Honey Tales

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice but too short update but at least mc got to fuck (doubt that either of girls were actually virgins and no anal despite sales pitch) since last time was quite a long ago.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
nice but too short update but at least mc got to fuck (doubt that either of girls were actually virgins and no anal despite sales pitch) since last time was quite a long ago.
Thanks for the feedback! Always valuable!

Is it a free roam game ??
Not really. Is a pure VN with choices that eventually lead to different scenes or girls' situations.

Aroc

Jun 7, 2020
heyya. whats the key to skip text? is there even a key? i kinda pressed everything and none worked :O

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
heyya. whats the key to skip text? is there even a key? i kinda pressed everything and none worked :O
"Tab" is the key but to make it work everything at full speed, go to settings and in text, move the speed bar to the max. (right) and the skip text, to "everything"

Aroc

Jun 7, 2020
ye tab worked. might change that to ctrl as 99% of the games have tho. or at least show it somewhere :O

got through the game, its nicely done. i got stuck on the banana thing in the bath way to long, because there wasnt any indicator that i should click there. i though its just still the hitbox of the guy.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I remember I changed that a few versions ago. It's pretty easy to change, so if you guys think that's the way it should go, I will add it in the next release.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You can find some saves in the main post of this thread. Last position I think it's on the middle of Chapter3.

Yes, that's right. Unfortunately, our Russian translator had to stop helping us and now the game is fully available in English and Spanish.
FYI, there are some spots where the translation to English was missed. I can't remember every case, but during sex with the twins, this line shows up currently:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, after Lewis rescues the MC from the chasing hooded figures, the scene transition card has Miércoles instead of Wednesday (this happens again after the conversation follow-up with Leonard). There is at least one earlier incident, I think it's during either the conversation with Beth or the glory hole scene with the twins; I cannot remember for certain.

Additionally, when Miss Evans is announcing the teams, the members of team one and team two are the same, at least in the English text. Anyway, Honey Tales, I thought you'd want to know.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
FYI, there are some spots where the translation to English was missed. I can't remember every case, but during sex with the twins, this line shows up currently:
Also, after Lewis rescues the MC from the chasing hooded figures, the scene transition card has Miércoles instead of Wednesday (this happens again after the conversation follow-up with Leonard). There is at least one earlier incident, I think it's during either the conversation with Beth or the glory hole scene with the twins; I cannot remember for certain.

Additionally, when Miss Evans is announcing the teams, the members of team one and team two are the same, at least in the English text. Anyway, Honey Tales, I thought you'd want to know.
Thanks so much for reporting this. I'll take a look and fix it for the next release. :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Thanks for the update, I'll check this out... (I do the translation and editing for this game)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Aroc

Jun 7, 2020
ctrl works in renpy-games and this isn't renpy-game.
correct, but since around half the games here are from renpy, ppl (like me) are used to ctrl. so having a new key for a single game without any indicator to the new key isnt that perfect.

but changing that is a decision from teh dev

Reactions: Honey Tales
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes